Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

FUOYE Students Narrates Ordeal With Police On Way Back Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUOYE Students Narrates Ordeal With Police On Way Back Home (236 Views)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUOYE Students Narrates Ordeal With Police On Way Back Home by Ayo199(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hello comrades.
After The School has Declared the school shut down, as an obedient student i packed my bag and went to the bustop that leads home,Which is Ondo City.
Boarded A Vehicle From the School Junction To Ondo With Five FUOYE Students.
Exactly 11:00Am we got to ikere after Ado,The Nigeria Police Force Stopped the Car,Asked Us *You people are from what School*?
We All Answered FUOYE!!!.The Next Thing They Did Was To Curse Us That We Killed One Of Them,They Collected Our Phones And We were Asked to unlock it.
I Obeyed, i unlocked the phone for few mins after unlocking my phone i was slapped Thrice For *Taking Pictures Of Them While Searching Other Students*
Which I did not Because The Phone Was With The Police Officer,I was Handcuffed,Pushed Into Their Vehicle With Other Students Accusing Them Of Being A Internet Fraudster (YAHOO BOYS).
We Got To The Ikere Area Command. And Where Given paper And Pen To Write Statements.
(They Told Us What To Write In The Paper As A Statement).I personally refused to write statement and was slapped severally for refusing to write statement.
I could not bear the pains, i wrote a statement in which i was told what exactly will be inside the statement.
After The Statement, They Went For Relaxation and locked us up. Came Back After An Hour And Told Us We will be Charged To Court For Crimes We Did not Commit or We Negotiate With them.
We Agreed To Negotiate And Was Given The Price Of *HundredThousandNaira* To Pay.
We where surprised, Pay That huge amount of money for what?
After a long deliberation,we agreed to pay 20k each.
Thereafter, Each of us made use of his phones to makes calls to their family, which i did to and we paid the 20k each.
The pictures on my phone were deleted, they moved to my trash deleted the pictures again.

Comrades these are the questions that we need to ask the
*Ikere Area Command Police Station*

*Why was the question* ?(What School Did You Attend Was Thrown To Us To Answer After Our Vehicle Was Asked To Stopped)

*Why did The Ikere Area Command Police Officers requested for our phones*?

*Why was the pictures on my phones deleted and Also the ones on the trash deleted*?
To cover up their crimes i guess tho.

*JusticeMustPrevail*
*KindlyshareUntilTheRightSourceListenToOurCrys*
*SAY NO To OPPRESSION*
cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Young Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity / BREAKING: Police Nabs Port-harcourt Serial Hotel Killer / RevolutionNow: Federal Government Charges Sowore To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.