Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) (125882 Views)

Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Chioma Rowland Cooks Crabs For Davido After His Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2019
pepilo:
So wetin Aunty Kemi talk na true

Congrats Daddy Imade

Stop lying. The lunatic said they had a boy last week

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 1:16am On Sep 13, 2019
TissuePaper:
Davido the sharp shooter cool

So Kemi was right along shocked

She said they had a boy last week, Fake news as usual

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 1:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Girls of these dey have lost their dignity as women, Any guy who canes to love you should wait after marriage before have a test of you vjj ( honey pot )

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by seunprodigy13: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Hello nairalanders....today is my birthday...let God use you 0818573143 accessbank
Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2019
So Finally Chioma don Belle Full

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Meliaen(f): 1:38am On Sep 13, 2019
Shameless girl. Getting pregnant before marriage. You're no different from his baby mammas. Like trash, one day one day he go dump you too.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by ddeola: 1:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Ugee12: 1:42am On Sep 13, 2019
Meliaen:
Shameless girl. Getting pregnant before marriage. You're no different from his baby mammas. Like trash, one day one day he go dump you too.
See how jealousy has made you useless.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Lifestone(m): 2:02am On Sep 13, 2019
realstars:
Davido is a good actor,
i remember one advice, that say,
buy the type of foul that will lay good eggs.

Na im one guy come shout say,, Na who one buy my goat with belle. By the way.
Fowl not foul !

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by simple250: 2:08am On Sep 13, 2019
And don jazzy is still there doing BIG DADDY cheesy

OBO OOOOO
Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by ersonleads(m): 2:23am On Sep 13, 2019

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Aboks(m): 2:25am On Sep 13, 2019
is this news wetin concern us

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by adabsmith(m): 2:31am On Sep 13, 2019
agbekeOreke86:
MadamKemkem cheesy cheesy.....investigative journalist inside this very life..!!!!shebi na she be the midwife wey take Chioma delivery abii??agbaaya oshie ti ko gbadun at all!!!!! undecided undecided
I came here for this tbvh LMAOOOOO cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by RTSC2: 2:35am On Sep 13, 2019
Orishirishi
Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:04am On Sep 13, 2019
cool
Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by robotix: 3:07am On Sep 13, 2019
AK481:

This could be old pictures
true

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 3:20am On Sep 13, 2019
My first level of confusion was that less than a month ago. Davido/Chioma had an introduction. Chioma in that picture of their introduction didn't look as close as this her new look of heavy pregnancy. How can belle grow to so notable level just within a month.
There is a time loss between their introduction and this pregnancy picture but wetin I know shocked.

For people saying this and that (belle before marriage) you would be correct if you have kept yourself celibate till marriage if not you have no right to say nonsense.

Meanwhile... Congrats to the prospective couple!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by anonimi: 3:43am On Sep 13, 2019
presleYzzi:
grin

Davido looks drunk and sad in the last picture

E doin enter trap na.
Gee babe belle finish and still making paparazzi fuss over proposal. Who does that

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by anonimi: 3:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Mac2016:
My first level of confusion was that less than a month ago. Davido/Chioma had an introduction. Chioma in that picture of their introduction didn't look as close as this her new look of heavy pregnancy. How can belle grow to so notable level just within a month.
There is a time loss between their introduction and this pregnancy picture but wetin I know shocked.

For people saying this and that (belle before marriage) you would be correct if you have kept yourself celibate till marriage if not you have no right to say nonsense.

Meanwhile... Congrats to the prospective couple!

Don't mind the hypocrites who must have forgotten that Mary had the pregnancy of Jesus Christ (Prophet Isa in Islam) before she was married to Joseph (Yussuf in Islam).
Pretentious sanctimony devoid of good deeds.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:47am On Sep 13, 2019
The way Davido is looking hypnotized ehn

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 13, 2019
DaviDo OBO Chioma grin well done sir
Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Meliaen:
If na you nko..have you ever been offered a hard throbbing one inside of a private jet?
Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by tobinazzy: 4:15am On Sep 13, 2019
Huawei p20pro for sale... 09012912805 Or 08101231234..call me/whatsapp

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Dimmatic(f): 4:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Local man is worried

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by JimohMomoh: 4:42am On Sep 13, 2019
I have this feeling Davido has been waiting for Chioma to get pregnant first b4 saying I do.

Congrats to them.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 4:43am On Sep 13, 2019
Cool

Do you want to own an affordable 1kva complete solar power system today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Chukapage(m): 4:55am On Sep 13, 2019
912:
She don use belle trap the young man. Abeg fear women.

Make Una no insult me o I am not feeling fine
oga fashi talk ,Why did the two first women with "Belle" not trap him? A sane man knows gold in the midst of stones.Because like this 85% of Nigerian women na stones the rest 15% na just God himself go give you am.If not eh you go hear wiiiin!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Qoko: 4:56am On Sep 13, 2019
Las last, Pharm Kemi Olunloyo got this one right this time around & I believe Chioma will visit her in IB.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by lollybizzu(m): 5:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Does true love really exist in naija...I mean the kind of romeo and Juliet love, Titanic love grin..
My take is this -as far as you have reason for loving someone apart from love itself grin then it's not love.
Las las, all na calculations and permutations grin

Is love a hoax?
Is love a scam something?
Is love truly overrated?
These are the "disturbing" questions grin

Abeg I dey go read...exam don reach.
Trusting God for success.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) by Incandescent(m): 5:06am On Sep 13, 2019
What I don't understand is the need for proposal after introduction?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.