Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

She Said YES!! - Davido Kneels To Propose To Chioma (Watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Said YES!! - Davido Kneels To Propose To Chioma (Watch Video) (251 Views)

Sola Sobowale Kneels To Greet Iya Awero At Her 58th Birthday Party / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Said YES!! - Davido Kneels To Propose To Chioma (Watch Video) by Okoyeaniche(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2019
A union that will shake the internet 'Assurance 2020' will be happening soon, as chioma officially said YES to Davido.

The music star DAVIDO, took to his twitter handle to share both pictures and video of how he knelt down to ask Chioma to marry him, and she happily said YES.

He wrote: "SHE SAID YES!!!! BIG ROCK �#ASSURANCE2020"

A Yoruba music star is getting married to his Igbo love. This explains the meaning of his song 'Love is sweet oo, when money enter, love is sweeter'
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
She Said YES!! - Davido Kneels To Propose To Chioma (Watch Video)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Blogger Linda Ikeji Turns 39 Shares Adorable Birthday Photos / Tacha Shares First Video To Assure Her Fans She’s OK / I Will Wash Your Pant, If You Marry Me – Nigerian Actor Tells DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.