Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Note Of Warning To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Note Of Warning To Nairaland (617 Views)

Why You Should Take Note Of Some Songs You Listen To. / Note Of Life!!! Written To Mukina2 / Note Of Warning To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Note Of Warning To Nairaland by NARIS(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
May be after posting this message you will delete it or probably remove my posting privilege  in your forum, I don't care, but what I will warn you is that the more you ban  people from your forum, the more your rivals take advantage of you.
Am a good citizen of Nigeria, but due to you uncanny attitude of removing my posting privilege, I have lost confident in your forum, not only me, so many other people complained of same thing. I understand that you are trying to protect people from being scammed, but you do it with care

please review  your policy.

(1) (Reply)

I See Una Handwork / Guys Does This Sound Like A Legitimate Deal? / Alas, Solution Has Come!. Join Abraham Zoe In D Fight To Transform Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.