Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Bbnaija 2019: How I Made It To The House After 4 Auditions – Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: How I Made It To The House After 4 Auditions – Mercy (948 Views)

Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43 After 4-Year Battle With Cancer / BBNaija 2019: Uti Nwachukwu Reveals How To Participate (Photos) / Big Brother Naija 2019: How To Register And Apply For 2019 Bbnaija Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2019: How I Made It To The House After 4 Auditions – Mercy by iamocheme: 4:06am On Sep 13, 2019
2019 Big Brother Naija housemate, Mercy yesterday made some shocking revelations about herself to the rest of the Pepper Dem gang housemates on how she auditioned four good times before she was finally selected for this year season.

It all happened during the intense session the 2019 BBNaija housemate had with popular motivational speaker, Hamisha Daryani Ahuja who was at the house yesterday.

Hamisha Daryani took the housemates on a special course titled “The Pursuit of Happiness”, It was during this session mercy revealed some things about herself to the housemates. According to her, she was grateful for finally making it into Big Brother after trying for 4 years of auditioning.

She likewise spoke about her dreams, aspiration and where she sees herself getting in 5 years time. She would have won BBNaija, own the biggest luxury clothing line in Africa, getting her first real estate building, getting admitted into Harvard Business School and above all getting married to Mr right.

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-2019-how-i-made-it-to-the-house-after-4-auditions-mercy/

Re: Bbnaija 2019: How I Made It To The House After 4 Auditions – Mercy by chuksville(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Never give up in life...

Keep holding on no matter how tough...!

Re: Bbnaija 2019: How I Made It To The House After 4 Auditions – Mercy by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2019
she get something upstairs than that dumb tacha that had huge followers

someone that can't express little characteristics of herself can never even dream of where she would be in 5years

people with little or no brain had huge followers most e.g Buhari, dancing senator, tacha et all
Re: Bbnaija 2019: How I Made It To The House After 4 Auditions – Mercy by NGRsenate: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Did most of these people in the house really go for auditions?

The same auditions where people were fainting?

Why do I doubt it?

(1) (Reply)

I Never Apologised; Toyin Can Never Know Peace-Lizzy Anjorin spits fire / An Abijan Girl Cries In Eternity As She's Finally Chanced To Hangout With Rema / Agh! #leakedtape 2 Abuad Students Clapback At Each Other Over Sextape (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.