Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. (866 Views)

Say Goodbye To Stomach Ulcer With These Natural Remedies. / Suffering From Sleepless Night ..... / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by Price042: 4:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Pls friends I need you peoples advice on how to get rid of this stomach ulcer pains,by excluding antacid drugs, socking of unripened plantains and drinking of honey.
I have been suffering this stomach ulcer for 3years now,I have been taken different types of antacid recommended for me by different doctors still yet no improvement.please I need a solution from any one who has treated his or her own by another method.
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by TinaG(f): 5:02am On Sep 13, 2019
Antacids n gelusil are d only way to manage it. I have had it for 9yrs and it's really not been easy. Most times I drink warm milk too and I noticed honey pushes me to crisis.So I don't near honey at all. The last time I had d crisis,I almost lost my life and it was because of the honey I took.
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by qwertyboss(m): 5:04am On Sep 13, 2019
use grounded baobab leaves and milk to check ulcer,
make one spoon of baobab leaves and milk paste and drink like every two weeks or a month to stop the pains from recurring!

you will thank me later!
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by ahnie: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Ulcer issa bitch....
I take peak liquid milk twice everyday..very early in the morning and late nights.

I almost had a slump day after yesterday when I ate rice and stew sauce prepared with ajinomoto culinary unknowingly.

Rice issa NO-no for me ..
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2019
g
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by iwillrejoice: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hello,
I am not trying to sell or promote any product here.my experience with stomach Ulcer (peptic)is past tense now. I was diagnosed twice. Wit severe gas and painHad ulcer since 2007 and i was cured last year. After trying antacids, unripe pantain peel and the triple therapy . What worked for me was forever living aloe vera gel(yellow bottle). Took 4 bottles in all. 2 glasses(250ml) day, first thing in the morning and last at night. I avoided peppery food and oily food during this period. Also took banana and avocado smoothie for dinner and drank alot of water. Try to identify what causes the trigger ( food, anxiety or stress) and a work on minimizing it. Also stop using strong pain killers. How did I know I got healed? Shortly after this therapy, I conceived and couldnt keep anything for 1st trimester and I sis not feel any pain or discomfort whatsoever. Throughout the pregnancy,i did not even have an episode of heartburn, reflux or stomach pain and I ate whatever I wanted to eat. I hope this helps.
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by Bibings(f): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
You can be totally relieved of this ulcer. All you need do is to change your diet completely and get off chemical-laden drugs.
Contact me.
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by Healthyway15: 12:26am On Sep 14, 2019
Price042:
Pls friends I need you peoples advice on how to get rid of this stomach ulcer pains,by excluding antacid drugs, socking of unripened plantains and drinking of honey.
I have been suffering this stomach ulcer for 3years now,I have been taken different types of antacid recommended for me by different doctors still yet no improvement.please I need a solution from any one who has treated his or her own by another method.

Hello... Sorry about your condition. Stomach Ulcer can be severe sometimes but there is always a solid treatment to cure it permanently. We recommend proven and effective natural food supplements to treat Stomach ulcer. These supplements work by closing the sore on the digestive tract causing Stomach Ulcer .

For more info, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by Healthyway15: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2019
ahnie:
Ulcer issa bitch....
I take peak liquid milk twice everyday..very early in the morning and late nights.

I almost had a slump day after yesterday when I ate rice and stew sauce prepared with ajinomoto culinary unknowingly.

Rice issa NO-no for me ..

Hello... Sorry about your condition. Stomach Ulcer can be severe sometimes but there is always a solid treatment to cure it permanently. We recommend proven and effective natural food supplements to treat Stomach ulcer. These supplements work by closing the sore on the digestive tract causing Stomach Ulcer .

Thanks
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by Healthyway15: 12:30am On Sep 14, 2019
TinaG:
Antacids n gelusil are d only way to manage it. I have had it for 9yrs and it's really not been easy. Most times I drink warm milk too and I noticed honey pushes me to crisis.So I don't near honey at all. The last time I had d crisis,I almost lost my life and it was because of the honey I took.

Thanks
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by Bloomingbud(f): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Price042:

My mum has been suffering from it for a while but recently a doc prescribed a drug 'omifast combined kit' or ulsa kit' the drugs are effective though pricy.
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by Modesta39: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Please doctors in the house I have a serious problem.

I don't go to toilet again because of that my stomach keep growing everyday because I don't go to toilet

I am scared of eating again

Please doctors, does my problem have a solution
Please if I am going to die, tell me be sincere
I have never felt this kind of problem all my life

Any hop?

I went to hospital and complain, they said that I have ulcer and I am currently taking the drop 2 days ago
Yet am not able to go toilet

Please help me,
Sometimes toilet will purge me but the only thing that comes out is only too much gas and very little shit
The size of the shit is like one spoon of rice

Am finished
Please help me out

Is their a cure??
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by Price042: 3:45pm On May 29, 2020
qwertyboss:
use grounded baobab leaves and milk to check ulcer,
make one spoon of baobab leaves and milk paste and drink like every two weeks or a month to stop the pains from recurring!

you will thank me later!
wat is baobab leaves and how does it look like?
Re: Needed Help: Sleepless Night Due To Stomach Ulcer Pains. by qwertyboss(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2020
Price042:
wat is baobab leaves and how does it look like?
It is the leaves of a tree found mostly in northern Nigeria.
Google the name and see what the tree look like maybe you can locate one around your environment.
Ask any aboki around you as well, " kuka" is the Hausa name

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Morning Sex You Should Know / Low Cost Ivf / My Girlfriend Feel Stomach Pain Anytime She Kiss Or Romance.....please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.