Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal (42962 Views)

Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Pregnant Chioma And Her Baby Bump With Davido After Proposal (Photos) / Loved Up Photos Of Davido And Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
chuksville:
How dem folks who taught Chioma will be the 3rd and latest Baby mama of Davidos' were left disappointed.

Chayiii...!

Nqija galz hate chioma a lot

Jealous tools
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by greatme2good(f): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
Good for Chioma..... Davido has gat a functional preeq...

Unlike Adesua Etomi who wants to use a decade before she get pregnant.....Maybe Banky's preeq ain't functioning no more?
Susu is heavily pregnant... You are not God that gives children BTW.

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2019
ednut1:
yes o. But pls if ya boo give too gals belle you go still stay angry
She was dating him when all that happened?
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by DonBenny77(m): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2019
Baddest
If you date the right woman it brings some kinda coordination in your like.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2019
greatme2good:

Susu is heavily pregnant... You are not God that gives children BTW.
Praise the lord! God is gracious
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by gnykelly(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2019
GOFRONT:

Unlike Adesua Etomi who wants to use a decade before she get pregnant.....Maybe Banky's preeq ain't functioning no more?

And you call yourself christain
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2019
Nah Davido and Chioma wahala be that nothing consign me...

As anyone succeeded in getting visa to Australia, or Canada or US ? If are agent in the house and your work sure pass, pls pm me. Thanks
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Nuclear99(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2019
The love still dey shark davido
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by ruggedtimi(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2019
listening to kiss daniel...correct guy
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by mimilogs: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Happy for them, we wish them beautiful moments together and pray it last beyond critics' expectation cry
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by MartinsD12(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2019
ELVISHOT:
The was mixed emotions last night, as Davido proposed to Chioma, his lover and soon-to-be mother of his son, in London.

After the proposal Davido and Chioma was spotted singing together inside the car on their way to home.

Davido who could not stop showing how happy he his that Chioma said yes to him, ask Chioma to show off her ring again as both sings together.

This is very romantic, Davido knows how to treat his lover Chioma in a romantic way.

See their romantic music song, as soon to be father of Chioma's son vibes together.

Watch the video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Vqz03ghhM/?igshid=zj8o66fe5egl

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/davido-and-chioma-sings-together-inside.html?m=1

If Davido is to be broke would that chioma accept him no, money is love, the babe self no even fine like that
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by kelvinatkins(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Flatonja Issa goal. Sometimes I wonder if the Igbos and Yorubas in Nairaland are different from the ones in the real world.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Cephas11(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2019
GOFRONT:

how bitter can a man be over people's personal life...channel the energy into your own life #Dogo
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by adesuwa081(f): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2019
GOFRONT:

how can u say dat? Are you now God dat gives children ? All this stupid n senseless boys on nairaland I pray u don't incure anger of God on ur Unbore generation.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by jaxxy(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Davido get sense Wella
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Nmezor(f): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Praise the lord! God is gracious

Davido said he’s known her 5years b4 it came public so people naturally assumed they were dating 5years already even when the baby mamas were on bt what In hurry people fail to realize is u can know a gal much longer and be into her bt not officially or even actually dating her yet.

I’m 80% sure that was the case bt people have concluded they were seriously dating for 5years with the baby mama sagas. I highly doubt that was the case.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by RuggedArab: 8:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations to them, I claim it

What are you claiming? Chioma's ring or Davido?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Igetmyown247: 8:50am On Sep 13, 2019
2shure:
Yoruba getting married to igbo
U never see anything yet

What’s your point ?
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2019
jaxxy:

Davido said he’s known her 5years b4 it came public so people naturally assumed they were dating 5years already even when the baby mamas were on bt what In hurry people fail to realize is u can know a gal much longer and be into her bt not officially or even actually dating her yet.

I’m 80% sure that was the case bt people have concluded they were seriously dating for 5years with the baby mama sagas. I highly doubt that was the case.
Good analysis
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2019
It's not hate oh, davido nor fit do marriage come still stay married for 3 years. Make Chioma born na that time una go know wetin dey.
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Barbados20(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2019
Dont be Wicked..
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by RexTramadol1: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations to them, I claim it

I'm issuing a disclaimer on your behalf

You never chimchomchim
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by mrmacdon(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Baba way do this jazz Sure die
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by AbdulCLO: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2019
The kind of generation families we have now a days........ to allow your daughter to be sleeping in a man's house, a man smoking, taking drugs and proud to show it to the world..... anyway good luck to them
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by damosky12(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2019
rattlesnake:
Sex before marriage is only a sin to the poor

Are you being ironic or what??

grin

Most people who have sex before marriage are poor Na... Go to the slums and shanties, sex before marriage is like food, children out of wedlock is the normal trend.

Rich people tend to be more disciplined regarding sex. Typical legit rich guy hardly has time to be sexing up and down. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by KingOpe: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Vcx

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by ofiko123(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one.. Congratulations to them...
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by SoNature(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2019
chuksville:
How dem folks who taught Chioma will be the 3rd and latest Baby mama of Davidos' were left disappointed.

Chayiii...!

Thought
Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Typhoonsbane: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Can't something productive come out of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Sing Inside Car On Their Way Home After Proposal by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2019
I couldnt stop crying �, God pls provide my own heartbeat too... am happy for Chioma, pls hold him well ooo, there are few of them around....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelechi Amadi Discovers Bukola, A Pillow Seller While Shooting Jidenna In Lagos / Yvonne Nelson Goes Topless In New Photo / Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.