Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record (35640 Views)

Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players / Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record / FA Cup: Iheanacho Breaks Nigerian’s Scoring Record [see Top Ten] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by muystoy(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Incredible guy! the more you hate him, the more he proves his greatness, the world of football would never find a guy like you in centuries to come
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by majamajic(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2019
tillaman:
Not before Messi Finish breaking all the remaining records!! The Real GOAT is Messi!
Ain’t no doubt about it!

u can't compare Christiano with Messi

have u heard from Messi since 6 months now ?

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by tillaman(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2019
majamajic:

yeah right because Messi is better!
My bad bro

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by nwamabo247(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Incredible c wahala .pls help me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2019
kenzysmith:
Just imagine messi was not born in this era. Ronaldo for the match everybody head including fifa president very selfish person. If na him dey messi shoes he go protest 4 d award giving to van dirk. Ororo u are a great great goal scorer but messi redefine football.
same way he contested modric's Balon d'or even though we know he was the rightful winner? love him or hate him it's ur own headache. the guy remains the
kenzysmith:
Just imagine messi was not born in this era. Ronaldo for the match everybody head including fifa president very selfish person. If na him dey messi shoes he go protest 4 d award giving to van dirk. Ororo u are a great great goal scorer but messi redefine football.
same way he contested modric's Balon d'or even though we know he was the rightful winner? love him or hate him it's ur own headache. the guy remains the
kenzysmith:
GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Danielod: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2019
This guy is a monster!!!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by FarahAideed: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2019
The real greatest of all time

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by amazon14: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2019
The Goat!! If no be Cr7 every other goat na NNE Ewu

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by LordTrezy(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2019
Tina26:
these europeans are scammers. they keep giving these guys minnows to score easy goals. nonsense. the likes of andorra, lithuania,, gibraltar and co should be be in qualifiers
Check the countries Ali Daei holding the record scored against, some Asian countries that do not exist on world map

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by stchinedu: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2019
drips8:
Someone's also going to break his records

My grievance against Ronaldo and Messi...

They make scoring look too easy.

Because of this, an average footballer misses a scoring chance, fans will begin to ask for his head on a plate.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Bitnet(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2019
if a lion roars, dog barks whats does a goat do | Africa funny video | comedy | penzazotv
#penzazotv #africafunnyvideo
bringing you the best from Penzazo tv.
please subscribe to our youtube channel. thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS3zbhf8UTE
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by kenzysmith: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Mrpsly247:

GOAT
mumu y he no attend modric award if not for jelousy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by molbic(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2019
careytommy37:
CR7 the G.O.A.T
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2019
kenzysmith:
mumu y he no attend modric award if not for jelousy
if that was the reason then why didn't messi also attend?. Retard

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by King204(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2019
tillaman:
yeah right because Messi is better!
My bad bro
is like u are in a state of absolute confusion grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by tillaman(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2019
King204:
is like u are in a state of absolute confusion grin grin
how about you tell me what I don’t know bruh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by OlawaleBammie: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2019
kenzysmith:

Why are u dis pained?? all i see in u is hatred and rikisi cheesy
These guys are made already, just try and Hustle so dat women no go dey use u make calls wen u re around dem, leave these guys alone cus dey dont even knw if u re fvcking existing cheesy

And to ur irrelevant/irrational rant, i tink u can forward it to zlatan ibra, dat is d person u re talking about and not ronaldo.

STOP DIS HATRED AND FACE UR LIFE DEARIE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. GRACIAS.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by kenzysmith: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mrpsly247:

if that was the reason then why didn't messi also attend?. Retard
was messi shortlisted for top3 u mumu eenh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
kenzysmith:
was messi shortlisted for top3 u mumu eenh
so it's OK for messi to avoid the show because he was not shortlisted for top 3 and not OK for Ronaldo to boycott because he heard it in confidence that Perez had influenced the ruling to go in modrics favor.. idiot

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
The mods on sports section of NL are really doing a huge disservice to Nairalanders with the way they keep pushing these ancient news items fit for the antique shops to FP.

I mean this is no longer news. It is as old as history.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tina26:
these europeans are scammers. they keep giving these guys minnows to score easy goals. nonsense. the likes of andorra, lithuania,, gibraltar and co should be be in qualifiers

OK. What is your point? Are you trying to say that certain teams shouldn't be allowed to play football qualifiers simply because you consider them minnows? Is that what you are trying to say? These things go a very long way in improving football you know? Look at Iceland; few years back they were what you would have dubbed "minnows" but see how far they have come simply because over time they have become heavily exposed to the nuances of top level football by playing against the best in Europe.

Besides, fielding big teams against minnows or smaller teams doesn't only happen in Europe. It happens everywhere else. Didn't Nigeria have Iceland in its group at the Nations Cup qualifiers?

Then, look on the fun side, watching Portugal take on the major team gets boring at some point. There's need to see the occasional David versus Goliath clash to spice things up a little. I mean variety is the spice of the game. I'm always up for a Big guy little man clash any time. Don't know about you though.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by SolarHub(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2019
That's the �

check my signature asap
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Khef: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tina26:
lol d guy no score hatrick against Spain even atlectico. Puskas played against these teams too David villa did too all Europeans played against themselves why say nah him score pass johan cruff played against all them Henry played against them all but who get goals pass? They should scrap that puskas and name it after Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Khef: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
mansakhalifa:

OK. What is your point? Are you trying to say that certain teams shouldn't be allowed to play football qualifiers simply because you consider them minnows? Is that what you are trying to say? These things go a very long way in improving football you know? Look at Iceland; few years back they were what you would have dubbed "minnows" but see how far they have come simply because over time they have become heavily exposed to the nuances of top level football by playing against the best in Europe.

Besides, fielding big teams against minnows or smaller teams doesn't only happen in Europe. It happens everywhere else. Didn't Nigeria have Iceland in its group at the Nations Cup qualifiers?

Then, look on the fun side, watching Portugal take on the major team gets boring at some point. There's need to see the occasional David versus Goliath clash to spice things up a little. I mean variety is the spice of the game. I'm always up for a Big guy little man clash any time. Don't know about you though.
yes now as in David vs Goliath in d case Of Venezuela vs Argentina unbelievable David won. But wait ooo Nigeria vs Iceland for nations cup qualifiers!!broda eti fagbo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by JayGraphics(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
Appreciate something good
Don't let hatred consume you.

kenzysmith:
Just imagine messi was not born in this era. Ronaldo for the match everybody head including fifa president very selfish person. If na him dey messi shoes he go protest 4 d award giving to van dirk. Ororo u are a great great goal scorer but messi redefine football. I hope ronaldo does not succed at juventus in the champions league

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by tuoky: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
cry :
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Samyj247: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
Greatest CR7

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Starz825(m): 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
kenzysmith:
Just imagine messi was not born in this era. Ronaldo for the match everybody head including fifa president very selfish person. If na him dey messi shoes he go protest 4 d award giving to van dirk. Ororo u are a great great goal scorer but messi redefine football. I hope ronaldo does not succed at juventus in the champions league
If Ronaldo isn't the real Goat....why do u hope he doesn't succeed at Juventus in UCL....

U are a typical Nigerian man.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by DavilleBadt(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
kenzysmith:

You don't want him to succeed and you want to succeed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by BroadStreetBull(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ali Daei 109 in 149.

Ronaldo 93 in 160.

What they fail to mention is how Ronaldo has played so many more matches than others.

Others in the top 10 have;

68 caps
75 caps
84 caps
85 caps
92 caps
108 caps
115 caps
137 caps

Ronaldo has 160 caps.

Before he becomes No. 1 he will likely have 180 caps.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by Isoduwa(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
That's my guy killing them record
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Robbie Keane's Scoring Record by kingjrofficial(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
majamajic:

have u heard from Messi since 6 months now ?
they don't know cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyimba FC Train At Their Renovated Stadium After Two Years (photos) / 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season / Ighalo Dressed-up His Daughter In Igbo Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.