Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,527,344 members, 5,787,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 August 2020 at 12:42 PM

Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) (514 Views)

Book Of Romans (We are baptized to produce fruit or good deed for GOD) / Books Of Corinthians - KJV (Paul on the foolishness of human wisdom) ) / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2019
“But, someone might still argue, “how can God condemn me as a sinner if my dishonesty highlights his truthfulness and brings him more glory?” And some people even slander us by claiming that we say, “The more we sin, the better it is!” Those who say such things deserve to be condemned." — Romans 3:7-8 (NLT)

*" Romans 3:7-8 (NKJV)
For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? And why not say,
“Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just."

Listen ⏬

Book of Romans
(KJV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4ekulrEPk&list=PLIxhnx0kb33ORn8RQgHH54rdJMmqaRfmd&index=46&t=0s
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bump.
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:15am On Jan 04
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 11:56am On Jan 04
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:14am On Jan 08
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:54am On Jun 14
OpenYourEyes1:
“But, someone might still argue, “how can God condemn me as a sinner if my dishonesty highlights his truthfulness and brings him more glory?” And some people even slander us by claiming that we say, “The more we sin, the better it is!” Those who say such things deserve to be condemned." — Romans 3:7-8 (NLT)

For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? And why not say,
“Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just."

Listen ⏬

Book of Romans
(KJV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4ekulrEPk&list=PLIxhnx0kb33ORn8RQgHH54rdJMmqaRfmd&index=46&t=0s
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 2:18pm On Jun 14
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen ⏬

Book of Romans
(KJV)

Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:30pm On Jun 18
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen ⏬

Book of Romans
(KJV)

Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 2:29pm On Jun 27
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen ⏬

Book of Romans
(KJV)

Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:46am On Jul 22
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen ⏬

Book of Romans
(KJV)

Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Jul 22
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen ⏬

Book of Romans
(KJV)

bump
Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:27am On Jul 23
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen ⏬

Book of Romans
(KJV)

Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:54pm On Aug 02
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen ⏬

Book of Romans
(KJV)

Re: Book Of Romans (Paul on dishonesty & telling lies for GOD) by OpenYourEyes1: 9:44am On Aug 08
OpenYourEyes1:

Listen ⏬

Book of Romans
(KJV)

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Citizens Club / HAPPY HOME WEEKEND DEVOTIONAL FOR FAMILIES : Tree Of Lies (2) / Do You Believe In Supernatural Or Metaphysical Powers? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.