Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,894 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) (2716 Views)

How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2020
For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.

Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let everyone of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord.
because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz9sT8efTu4&list=PLX3ccld0IOv1KbnSX9cENHoJBmADEtYJ-&index=2&t=116s

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but my father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2020
And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say to them: ‘You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZY2wdqxlXg&list=PLX3ccld0IOv1KbnSX9cENHoJBmADEtYJ-&index=3&t=0s

He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2020
knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C9tYED5B0U&list=PLX3ccld0IOv1KbnSX9cENHoJBmADEtYJ-&index=3

That you may distinguish between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2020
Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPY9M-XDQi8&list=PLX3ccld0IOv1KbnSX9cENHoJBmADEtYJ-&index=4

But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2020
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9iIcTaQsMo&list=PLX3ccld0IOv1KbnSX9cENHoJBmADEtYJ-&index=5

Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me. If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority. He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2020
Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord, And He will have mercy on him; And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.“For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9O9kPCEjgY&list=PLX3ccld0IOv1KbnSX9cENHoJBmADEtYJ-&index=6

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2020
“I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6BCSOZyzfQ&list=PLX3ccld0IOv1KbnSX9cENHoJBmADEtYJ-&index=7

Fools mock at sin,But among the upright there is favor.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2020
And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=045GIKro5GY&list=PLX3ccld0IOv1KbnSX9cENHoJBmADEtYJ-&index=8

Woe to you who desire the day of the Lord! For what good is the day of the Lord to you? It will be darkness, and not light.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2020
“The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-qml8jMlSk&list=PLX3ccld0IOv1KbnSX9cENHoJBmADEtYJ-&index=9

I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the Lord, do all these things.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2020
Undiluted Message of Truth & Holiness...

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but my father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

2 Likes

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2020
Can you search out the deep things of God?Can you find out the limits of the Almighty? They are higher than heaven—what can you do? Deeper than the Hell—what can you know? Their measure is longer than the earth And broader than the sea.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2020
You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery. But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko-AfwAonZ4

And they stoned Stephen as he was calling on God and saying, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” Then he knelt down and cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not charge them with this sin.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine: that the older men be sober, reverent, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience; the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed. Likewise, exhort the young men to be sober-minded, in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility, sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you. Exhort bond-servants to be obedient to their own masters, to be well pleasing in all things, not answering back, not pilfering, but showing all good fidelity, that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in all things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLVSmZMSaV0

As long as my breath is in me, And the breath of God in my nostrils.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2020
For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll-jMnh2S_o

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGpe9Rqo1Ec

But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 5:10am On Jul 29, 2020
A highway shall be there, and a road, And it shall be called the Highway of Holiness. The unclean shall not pass over it, But it shall be for others. Whoever walks the road, although a fool, Shall not go astray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF2Ei3dCPbk

And they shall call them The Holy People, The Redeemed of the Lord; And you shall be called Sought Out, A City Not Forsaken.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 3:36am On Aug 11, 2020
An astonishing and horrible thing Has been committed in the land: The prophets prophesy falsely, And the priests rule by their own power; And My people love to have it so. But what will you do in the end?

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2020
But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgLmZR4w78I

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
kindim:
But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does not slumber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgLmZR4w78I

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Blame not before thou hast examined the truth: understand first, and then rebuke. Answer not before thou hast heard the cause: neither interrupt men in the midst of their talk. Strive not in a matter that concerneth thee not; and sit not in judgment with sinners.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgrjc8bOPDQ

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 3:26am On Sep 18, 2020
Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer; for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist. You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But not a hair of your head shall be lost. By your patience possess your souls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7DUMZFBvEg

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCOn47bVxGQ

Hear the word which the Lord speaks to you, O house of Israel. Thus says the Lord: Do not learn the way of the Gentiles; Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven, For the Gentiles are dismayed at them. For the customs of the peoples are futile; For one cuts a tree from the forest, The work of the hands of the workman, with the ax. They decorate it with silver and gold; They fasten it with nails and hammers so that it will not topple. They are upright, like a palm tree, And they cannot speak; They must be carried, Because they cannot go by themselves. Do not be afraid of them, For they cannot do evil, Nor can they do any good.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2020
I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting; in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing, but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works. Let a woman learn in silence with all submission. And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jlbWDXG-uM

Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by tobe52(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdZLDAMzOJw

For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being translated “king of righteousness,” and then also king of Salem, meaning “king of peace,” without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, remains a priest continually.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 5:54am On Sep 25, 2020
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

The voice said, “Cry out!” And he said, “What shall I cry?”
“All flesh is grass, And all its loveliness is like the flower of the field. The grass withers, the flower fades, because the breath of the Lord blows upon it; Surely the people are grass. The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.”
Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao82KWAB-qQ

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world; the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by tobe52(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2020
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0UVZByRCY

Or do you not know, brethren (for I speak to those who know the law), that the law has dominion over a man as long as he lives? For the woman who has a husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives. But if the husband dies, she is released from the law of her husband. So then if, while her husband lives, she marries another man, she will be called an adulteress; but if her husband dies, she is free from that law, so that she is no adulteress, though she has married another man. Therefore, my brethren, you also have become dead to the law through the body of Christ, that you may be married to another—to Him who was raised from the dead, that we should bear fruit to God. For when we were in the flesh, the sinful passions which were aroused by the law were at work in our members to bear fruit to death. But now we have been delivered from the law, having died to what we were held by, so that we should serve in the newness of the Spirit and not in the oldness of the letter.

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last.”

1 Like

Re: Undiluted word of truth; only Salt (video) by kindim(m): 6:11am On Oct 03, 2020
If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple. And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me cannot be My disciple. For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it—lest, after he has laid the foundation, and is not able to finish, all who see it begin to mock him, saying, ‘This man began to build and was not able to finish’? Or what king, going to make war against another king, does not sit down first and consider whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him who comes against him with twenty thousand? Or else, while the other is still a great way off, he sends a delegation and asks conditions of peace. So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained / Who Created Eleda? / The Bible- The Great Book Of Contradictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.