Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure (547 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens / "David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by gistembassy123: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to declare that she has saved a lot 40 seconds men.According to her, the outburst she made months ago about her Ex hubby being a 40 seconds man has generated a lot of cure.

Recall that Months ago Tonto Dike had in a interview with Daddy Freeze of Cool FM, claimed the father of her son suffers from premature ejaculation and only lasts for “40 seconds.”

The actress’ claim has since generated a lot of controversies with her followers taking diverse stands

'If I didn't talk now, yall wld have been dying in silence...' She wrote. As she shared this post.
After sharing the post below she proffered a permanent solution to it, telling men not to be shy..

Click to see the solution

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tonto-dikeh-offers-permanent-cure-to-40-secs-men/

Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by JasonScoolari: 6:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Dear Tonto,

I hope you know that it was the Secretary General of the "40 seconds" Crew that made you a fertile desert?

Do appreciate him everyday of your life cos you were almost becoming a barren desert before a "40 seconds Chur chilled" sperm fall on you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by planetx13: 6:51am On Sep 13, 2019
Ok
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by Flyingngel(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2019
If this grace front page then ..................
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by FamousMonk: 6:52am On Sep 13, 2019
Tonto.
I liked you better when you were younger and had a tighter vagina.
You were humble and more sensible.
It now seems like the advent of fat Nollywood preeqs in your life has fúcked up your medulla oblongata.
You are now just a lousy,disrespectful,obstinate,recalcitrant,depressed,attention seeking little hoe who thinks the whole world revolves around her.
Delusions of grandeur.
You ain't the only one who has been through rough times.Get a hold of yourself and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by Lagbaja01(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Then what?
Flyingngel:
If this grace front page then ..................
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by udoka2013: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Wonders shall never end. So she become an 'agbo' seller. Market go come o tonto!
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by ITbomb(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Well, I'm no longer surprised
Someone else has said that just 30 mins sex is boring
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by udoka2013: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2019
so she has become an agbo seller.
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by Flyingngel(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Lagbaja01 post:

Then what?

Then wait.
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2019
I thought her madness had been cure? another psychologist don scammed this one too
Re: I Have Saved A Lot Of 40-second Men - Tonto Dikeh offers Permanent Cure by chiommy123(f): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2019
Even 10 minutes somebori will still curse Tonto lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism (video) / Wizkid Joro Challenge: See As Girls Whine Their Waist Seductively - video / Akpororo Wife Burst Into Tears As Her Husband Surprise Her With A Brand New SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.