Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Have Abducted Over 50 - Ruthless Mastermind Of Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnaps - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Abducted Over 50 - Ruthless Mastermind Of Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnaps (285 Views)

Mastermind Of The 2022 Train Attack, Kidnap Of Greenfield Students Arrested / Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have Abducted Over 50 - Ruthless Mastermind Of Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnaps by 247viral: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2019
Most wanted kidnap kingpin, Bello Audu, also known as Commander Yellow, whose gang had been terrorising Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Expressway,has been arrested.

40-year-old Yellow has been on the police watch list for armed robbery, murder, rape and kidnapping for a long period of time until he was picked up by IRT operatives, led by DCP Abba Kyari 042hits.com

Yellow has confessed that he successfully carried out over 50 Kidnappings and that his gang has killed many innocent Nigerians during operations. The gang has no mercy as it killed anyone who failed to pay ransom at the exact time it requested for it.

“The members would abuse their female victims. The worst of it all was that they would kill a victim and still collect ransom. We thank God that he and many Of his Key gang members have been apprehended by IRT,” a police source said.

https://www.042hits.com/i-have-abducted-over-50-ruthless-mastermind-of-abuja-kaduna-road-kidnaps

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Have Abducted Over 50 - Ruthless Mastermind Of Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnaps by GOFRONT(m): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2019
cry
Re: I Have Abducted Over 50 - Ruthless Mastermind Of Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnaps by phorget(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2019
See his face like a dried stock fish. Even with all the money he collected he is still looking so malnourished.
Re: I Have Abducted Over 50 - Ruthless Mastermind Of Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnaps by Larryfest(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2019
After this public charade now we won't hear or see anything again.
Re: I Have Abducted Over 50 - Ruthless Mastermind Of Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnaps by youngsahito(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Buhari family
Re: I Have Abducted Over 50 - Ruthless Mastermind Of Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnaps by ebuk4real(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2019
sad

Welcome to Nigeria where culprits are pampered and pardoned but the innocent are punished and quickly prosecuted...
Re: I Have Abducted Over 50 - Ruthless Mastermind Of Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnaps by Mynd44: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2019

(1)

Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest Two / Sex-for-grades: Police Invite Suspended UNILAG Don, Igbeneghu / South African Comedian Beaten For Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.