Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Delta Community Celebrates Two Years Without Power Supply On East-west Road (pho - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Delta Community Celebrates Two Years Without Power Supply On East-west Road (pho (240 Views)

Fire Guts Birnin Kebbi T/S, Parts Of Kebbi, Zamfara & Sokoto Without Power / Nnewi Football Community Celebrates Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah In A Grand Style / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Community Celebrates Two Years Without Power Supply On East-west Road (pho by Nksleek: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2019
Indigenes of Agbarha-Otor In Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State took to the East-West Road to protest the total blackout that they have been subjected to for over 18months by the Benin Electricity Distribution calling on the government to come to their rescue.

The angry protesters in a massive procession blocked the expressway while expressing their woes over what they termed “Light Up Agnatha”. Lamenting drivers were either forced to follow alternate routes or join the protesters who specifically called on Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, NDDC and others to live up to their responsibilities.

Reacting after the protest, Comr Ibebe Rufus Akpobome, a former house of assembly candidate under the African Democratic Congress w

“#AGBARHANEEDLIGHTPROTEST

In life, you MUST be with YOUR PEOPLE when the need arise to demand for the collective need of the society of which you belong to.
I am an Agbarha-otor son hence, I left behind all what I was schedule to do and stood by and with my people to demand for the RESTORATION of our light.

I thank the organizers and our people for conducting themselves not only in matured but peaceful manner.

Indeed, the works held from us and we believe this would lead to the RESTORATION of the light.

God bless Agbarha-Otor”

See More Photos:

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/09/13/delta-community-celebrates-two-years-without-power-supply-on-east-west-road-photos/

Re: Delta Community Celebrates Two Years Without Power Supply On East-west Road (pho by GOFRONT(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmm....Nigeria!!!!

When other countries celebrates the good milestones and Achievements of her country, We Nigerians now take solace in celebrating the Ineptitude and Incapability of our Leaders!!!

Shame shame shame!!! Tueh (spits*)
Re: Delta Community Celebrates Two Years Without Power Supply On East-west Road (pho by olaric(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2019
This is so, so cruel; how can you keep your citizen in darkness for such a long time. No wonder there is apathy when it comes to paying taxes. People don't enjoy and feel the impact of the government.
Re: Delta Community Celebrates Two Years Without Power Supply On East-west Road (pho by daddytime(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2019
How you go konk pikin wey don ready to cry come dey tell am say make e no cry.

(1) (Reply)

Mozambique: Humanitarian Partners Shop For $397 Million To Support 620,000 Cyclo / Well Funished Apartment In Ikeja, Lagos For #3000 A Night / Nigeria Vs Boko Haram: Soldier Shares Video From Fight They Had With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.