Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout (16813 Views)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians To Get Electricity Through Solar Systems / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement / Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by calabaman(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2019
20 years.

Like for real... No wonder those fast food joints in Ore never had cold drinks when passing there.

Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Lordjb: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Okay
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by madenigga(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2019
Amuatulu:
Who we offend sef
Amazing Apc administration undecided
Stop acting like an illiterate, if them no get light for 20years, that means for 16years una amazing PDP did nothing for them.

APC is trying to fix it and you are here shouting who we offend undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by gulfer: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2019
They should not come here to complain about bills when PHCN starts; the energy (electricity) should be enjoyed and paid for lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by akmath: 8:58am On Sep 13, 2019
ORE HEADQUARTER OF ODIGBO?

CONTINUE
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Phemmyhohjor(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Na lie jhor... haba. I be ore base n we get light steady. Only okitipupa area got blackouts for like 5years plus now!!! Light wey dem still Dey repair sef

2 Likes

Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by liprises(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2019
This is unfortunate. But how has they been living over the years
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Ademoore07(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2019
The number of years of total blackout was exagerated. The whole of Okitipupa LGA, Ilaje, Ese odo and some few parts of odigbo LG mainly Ore had been in total black out since december 2012 till now making 7 years. I dont know where the get there 20 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by MichaelsHope(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Thunder fire you for lying.. Na lie by Akeredolu administration..
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by MichaelsHope(m): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2019
Thunder fire you for lying.. Na lie by Akeredolu administration..
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by SolarHub(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Nice but hope there's voltage distribution on the cable o..not just erecting pole o..

Well I can guarantee you 24 hours power supply via our solar power package. Click the link below
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by waley007(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Na lie joor , which ore , there was never a blackout in ore , why do people like spreading fake news like this ke , the op is a big liar , not for once has ore had blackout in fact in some places there is light 247 for the past five years except there is total power failure
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Hierarchiey: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2019
[quote author=Phemmyhohjor pos [/quote]
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by peesleem(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2019
This is a lie, I spent more than 15 years in ore, and we do have electricity though it's not frequent but at least there is light for like 3 times in a week, this administration is just looking for cheap publicity...
Blackout ko, curtain fall ni
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Ibunkunoluwaell: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2019
But that's not true! Where's this news coming from or is there any other Ore apart from the one along the Benin - Lagos express road?.Abeg, it's a complete lie because i am based in Ore and there has never been time Ore was disconnected for 20 years power outage .If you are talking about irregular power supply it would have been acceptable but this 20 years stuff is not true...Pls get your news right..
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Cheap lies from the government as usual.I grew up there.

1 Like

Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Engineer036: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2019
OndoUpdates:

Twenty years after Ore, the headquarters of Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State, was disconnected for non-payment of electricity bills, the community and others in the council have been reconnected to the national grid.

The Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Klick Konnect Networks International Ltd, Mr. Alex Ajipe, who disclosed this through a letter to Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, said the reconnection was made possible by the intervention of the governor.

Ajipe facilitated the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub where several companies are situated.

He said the conglomerate at Ore reconnected the communities as part of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of the companies.

The letter said: “The most significant development is that we must thank you for your intervention. Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub and their entire host community have just been electrified.

“This is very significant to the host community, who has had no electricity for close to two decades. It is also significant to the Linyi investors, who had relied on self-generated, expensive sources to power their equipment.”

Besides reconnection to the national grid, Ajipe said the presence of the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub in Ore has increased the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of the government.

Other CSR of the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub, he said, included the provision of transformers in order to ensure steady, stable electricity supply and provision of potable water.

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/ore-residents-get-electricity-after-20-years-blackout/
This is serious.
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Odunayomi247(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Hello nairalanders,
i dnt want to do this but i have to so as nt to commit suicide,please i need u to help me with any amount u cn help me with,i'm starving and dying inside my room,,i worked but nothing came out of it,,please no amount is small,,
A/c name: ogundare wasiu odunayo
a/c number:3025905713
polaris bank
thank u nairalanders.
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Bluntemperor: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Yes they budget,we don't see it,even took people for granted.They use budgets to add more burden to the people they are ruling.These rulers are never democrats.It was during Mrs Akiyuli(A Minister)of the blessed memory that money not used in the Budgets are returned back to cover.In fact,she displayed this traits while working in the MDA then that former President Obasanjo discovered her.Lets take statistics,to know the States that are involved.They should come and learn from Mr Makinde of Oyo State who just cuts artificial bogus- budget for the State.The people too are docile, how could you not have lights for all these years and no representation? Indomie-generation!!! Tufiaka!!!!!.
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Evergreen16: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Ode irele inclusive
kingreign:
Wow, this is great news, tit remains Okitipupa, Irinje. Ilututun, Ikgokoda, and other Ondo south regions.
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by kingreign(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Evergreen16:
[color=#990000][/color]Ode irene inclusive

Yes. I just included it. Are you an Ondo person?
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2019
Where did you get this your news from?
Ore has electricity since as long as I can remember! My parents live there. I still visited 2 weeks ago and I'm there was light. There has always been light so what's all this fake news!!
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by kingreign(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2019
Simplep:
Cheap lies from the government as usual.I grew up there.

Do you grew up in Ore and you are still foolish?
On behalf of Ondo people and land, we banish you and reject you. angry
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by kingreign(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2019
Ademoore07:
The number of years of total blackout was exagerated. The whole of Okitipupa LGA, Ilaje, Ese odo and some few parts of odigbo LG mainly Ore had been in total black out since december 2012 till now making 7 years. I dont know where the get there 20 years.

Don't worry, when I become a senator representing Ondo South constituency or governor of Ondo state, I'd make power supply, rural electrification and industrial rejuvenation a priority in the state. cool
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by MuyiRano(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2019
Danaruz:
Chisos!.. Twenty years
I still dey my mama belle that time o grin
I've seen one here... Awon noodles...lol
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by banji1(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Good! Be prepared for the exorbitant bill that comes with the epileptic power supply!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by MuyiRano(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2019
kingreign:
Wow, this is great news, it remains Okitipupa, Irinje. Ilututun, Ikgokoda, Omotosho, Irele, and other Ondo south regions.
Kajola, Ajebamidele, Oniparaga, Onitea etc

1 Like

Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Sheriman(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2019
I am in ORE and there is nothing like that... We don't have a Stable Light here.. it is still the same situation nothing has change.. Always blackout in ORE.. Always Blackout

1 Like

Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Jeremy1998: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Anyone from Ore here should please contact me. Need to relocating to that area please
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by Jeremy1998: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Sheriman:
I am in ORE and there is nothing like that... We don't have a Stable Light here.. it is still the same situation nothing has change.. Always blackout in ORE.. Always Blackout
Please can I have your contact need some im formation about Ore please
Re: Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout by SURELAND: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
OndoUpdates:

Twenty years after Ore, the headquarters of Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State, was disconnected for non-payment of electricity bills, the community and others in the council have been reconnected to the national grid.

The Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Klick Konnect Networks International Ltd, Mr. Alex Ajipe, who disclosed this through a letter to Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, said the reconnection was made possible by the intervention of the governor.

Ajipe facilitated the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub where several companies are situated.

He said the conglomerate at Ore reconnected the communities as part of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of the companies.

The letter said: “The most significant development is that we must thank you for your intervention. Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub and their entire host community have just been electrified.

“This is very significant to the host community, who has had no electricity for close to two decades. It is also sificant to the Linyi investors, who had relied on self-generated, expensive sources to power their equipment.”

Besides reconnection to the national grid, Ajipe said the presence of the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub in Ore has increased the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of the government.

Other CSR of the Ondo-Linyi Industrial Hub, he said, included the provision of transformers in order to ensure steady, stable electricity supply and provision of potable water.

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/ore-residents-get-electricity-after-20-years-blackout/
20yrs....not true i know Ore very well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: PDP Governors Warn Highly-Placed Ministers Against Nigeria’s Distability / Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.