Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,913 members, 7,852,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Love This Picture - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love This Picture (4384 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love This Picture by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2010
harakiri:

It's women like you who will go to other threads and be ridiculing/cursing a man who has over 25 children that he can't cater for as an irresponsible,crazy and utterly useless man and after that, you will come to a thread like this one and counter yourselves claiming that they are all "gifts from god" and it's god that will provide for them. Do you see the monumental hypocrisy? Why are women so bloody irrational?
Some Nigerian women here are notorious for that repulsive attitude as if the guy is an automatic teller machine. So yes you do have a point there.
Re: I Love This Picture by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
harakiri:

It's women like you who send their husbands to an early grave. The fact that your husband smiles and okay's everything you fancy doesn't mean he's into it.Like the previous poster said to you, YOU ARE SPEAKING FOR YOURSELF AND NOT YOUR HUSBAND!

It's women like you who will go to other threads and be ridiculing/cursing a man who has over 25 children that he can't cater for as an irresponsible,crazy and utterly useless man and after that, you will come to a thread like this one and counter yourselves claiming that they are all "gifts from god" and it's god that will provide for them. Do you see the monumental hypocrisy? Why are women so bloody irrational?

See the rational human being blowing hot air over a photo. grin You can as well give the man an axe to slaughter the kids because his bank account is threatened. Bloody lunatic. Making this a male vs female issue, whereas many men have commented how cute the picture is and how lovely it is to have them. So we should presume they are irrational too because they have a different point of view?
Get lost jor, your argument's lost in your meaningless 'rational' tirade. What makes humans human is making the best out of every situation. If you want to live in dejection because you happened to have six children at a go, please go ahead. We are all different people afterall, many human beings will make the best of the situation, you flipping animal.
Re: I Love This Picture by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
tensor777:

Some Nigerian women here are notorious for that repulsive attitude as if the guy is an automatic teller machine. So yes you do have a point there.

The argument hakariri is ranting about is not substantial. In today's world women work as well as men, they also provide for their families. So to say the finances coming to the household comes from only the man or that only the man's finances is threatened does not hold water.
Re: I Love This Picture by peacettw: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2010
I guess i find the picture creepy and disturbing cos it's just not natural. Of course, the kids will be quite a handful both financially and otherwise, i wld know since i have 2 kids, but if their parents are prudent wit their finances and are prepared mentally 4 d task at hand, then, they shld be able to pull through. I must state at this point that if the man is well grounded character wise and a rock, then that woman is the luckiest being alive, if however, he is like harkiri (I'm sorry but i read ur posts and summed u up), then she is a probable candidate 4 post partum psychosis.
Re: I Love This Picture by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2010
stillwater:

The argument hakariri is ranting about is not substantial. In today's world women work as well as men, they also provide for their families. So to say the finances coming to the household comes from only the man or that only the man's finances is threatened does not hold water.
True. However some people here are just not reasonable in the kind of reckless statements they make at times as regards the man's financial responsibility.
Re: I Love This Picture by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2010
tensor777:

True. However some people here are just not reasonable in the kind of reckless statements they make at times as regards the man's financial responsibility.

Many are usually unmarried or just playing or looking for trouble cheesy. It's impossible for a woman not to find something to do in this era seriously. In fact women would spend their last dime on the training of their kids.
Re: I Love This Picture by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2010
peacettw:

I guess i find the picture creepy and disturbing cos it's just not natural. Of course, the kids will be quite a handful both financially and otherwise, i wld know since i have 2 kids, but if their parents are prudent wit their finances and are prepared mentally 4 d task at hand, then, they shld be able to pull through. I must state at this point that if the man is well grounded character wise and a rock, then that woman is the luckiest being alive, if however, he is like harkiri (I'm sorry but i read your posts and summed u up), then she is a probable candidate 4 post partum psychosis.

Gbam!!! I hope he borns 20 at a go.
Re: I Love This Picture by surgeon(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2010
Some infertile persons or couples may have been on to the thread-starter picture here, and are now sadly following the relatively silly-season comments some are posting.
Re: I Love This Picture by Mobinga: 12:34am On Nov 02, 2010
surgeon:

Some infertile persons or couples may have been on to the thread-starter picture here, and are now sadly following the relatively silly-season comments some are posting.
sad
Re: I Love This Picture by peacettw: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2010
surgeon:

I know. Every topic in nairaland degenerates this way. Sometimes, it's fun but the other times, it's just sad. Don't mind though, since it only gives me more insight on human character since we are all hiding behind our ids hence revealing our truest self
Re: I Love This Picture by Bawss1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2010
Its a remarkable picture no doubt.

However that is a reality I will shudder from. 6 kids! The end of my individuality and personal dreams. Good luck to the couple.
Re: I Love This Picture by Tolulop001(f): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2010
omo~fat:

I know the babies are cute and the picture is nice.

But, why does it give me goose bumps? (and not necessarily the pleasant type)

i thought it was just me undecided
Re: I Love This Picture by Pame(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS

THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY, IN FACT I COPIED IT IMMEDIATELY IN MY LAPTOP
Re: I Love This Picture by Kunbee: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
I love cheesy
Re: I Love This Picture by Jarring: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2010
wow, sign of progress in bed grin grin grin
Re: I Love This Picture by chimc: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
dis pictures of the innocent kids are WONDERFUL and its shows d mysterious work of God almighty.
gd luck 2 d wonderful couple wit d wonderful kids. i really lv disssssssssss
Re: I Love This Picture by softgirl1: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
i love it too quit babys i need two at a time LORD
Re: I Love This Picture by denzel2009: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
soft girl:

i love it too quit babys i need two at a time LORD

grin grin grin No offeinse
Re: I Love This Picture by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
cute and lovely.
Re: I Love This Picture by Elpieda: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2010
I dont know if I am wrong for this but this picture is really disturbing, iT gives me the creeps, I was taken aback when I initially saw it,

But I thank God for His blessings, The lady ahd twins that died a year or so ago and God blessed her with 6,

Question though, how does a woman breastfeed 6 kids
Re: I Love This Picture by akinolasam: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
yeah, cute and lovely

thank God for his many blessings.

while some are dying to have one, someone people are having 'extra'
Re: I Love This Picture by loveJoyce: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2010
Yes thats the kind of family i had hoped for. As a victim I have presently vowed to protect the good guys and wage war against all the bad guys and their evils.

Sadly, My boyfriend left me a year ago. now. I may be in need of someone to love, I am mature and beautiful, My friends told me about the site- http://bestkept-secrets..com/p/best-kept-secrets-learn-from.html and i got curious about it. they met their boyfriends there., said It's the best place to meet a wealthy lover, So i got a username ---Clara --- there in order to find a new wealthy boyfriend. is it wrong? Nice place but viewers discretion is advised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brides To Be, This Is For You......married Too Pls Read. / Message From Almond Joy / House Please Your Thoughts: How Can A Lady Lower Her Standards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.