Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Information About Germany Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Germany Visa (358 Views)

Germany Visa Refusal. Help?! / Germany Visa Enquires / 57 interesting Facts About Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information About Germany Visa by zigzagluv: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2019
I'm looking for information how to get a visa for my mother to go Germany to do knee replacement . How quick can they issue the visa to her? what is the requirement , do i do it myself or pay an agent to do it . She is 60 years old, will they allow my niece or nephew to accompany her on the trip. If you have more information on any good hospital in Germany ,i will greatly appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

. / #coronavirus: Nigeria Stops Movement In Lagos, Abuja And Ogun States / A Mini Guide To Vietnam: A Place That Has Everything For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.