Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Drama Between Police Officers & A Driver Accused Of Following "One Way" In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drama Between Police Officers & A Driver Accused Of Following "One Way" In Lagos (667 Views)

VIO Vehicle Rams Into Car While Following One Way In Abuja (video) / Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers / Drama Between A Police Officer And A Man Who Refused To Settle Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama Between Police Officers & A Driver Accused Of Following "One Way" In Lagos by Ritzy10(f): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2019
There was a mild drama in the early hours of today between men of the Nigeria Police and a driver accused of following "one way" in at Iyana-Isolo bus stop.

According to a lady who's an eyewitness, she cried out on how those who are supposed to protect lives and properties (Police) are now the ones exploiting its citizens.

Taking to Instagram to pour out her heart, she wrote;

On my way to oshodi this morning we where stopped by some corrupt hungry police officials at iyana-isolo b/stop they accused the bus driver that was following the right lane to oshodi for following 1 way and took his bus which was a lie rather they where following one way thinking they are above the law this is Injustice the very people that are supposed to protect us are exploiting us while the very buses that followed 1 way where allowed

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/drama-between-police-officers-a-driver-accused-of-following-one-way-in-lagos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Drama Between Police Officers & A Driver Accused Of Following "One Way" In Lagos by Ritzy10(f): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2019
This is terrible
Re: Drama Between Police Officers & A Driver Accused Of Following "One Way" In Lagos by Niyeal(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2019
Next time use uber.
I don't like danfo
Re: Drama Between Police Officers & A Driver Accused Of Following "One Way" In Lagos by sLentlover7778(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2019
The only way police can truly be your friend is money.. after money just give them money ..

Nigeria Poorest Family (NPF)
Re: Drama Between Police Officers & A Driver Accused Of Following "One Way" In Lagos by donstan18: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Any driver caught violating laws should be terribly punished.

Nigerians love shortcut, which has ended many lives.
Re: Drama Between Police Officers & A Driver Accused Of Following "One Way" In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2019
sad it is in their blood
Re: Drama Between Police Officers & A Driver Accused Of Following "One Way" In Lagos by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
donstan18:
Any driver caught violating laws should be terribly punished.

Nigerians love shortcut, which has ended many lives.
Yes, but she said it was the officers that were taking the "one way," not the driver.
Re: Drama Between Police Officers & A Driver Accused Of Following "One Way" In Lagos by Ogbunigwe2018: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Niyeal:
Next time use uber.
I don't like danfo
The last uber driver was seen flogging his rider
Choose wisely cool

(1) (Reply)

“I Robbed To Raise Money To Bail My Gang Member From Kirikiri Prison”- Suspect.. / Justice For Lasu Student Who Was Murdered By Ritualists / Increasing Boko Haram attacks on highways threaten to cut Borno off from Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.