Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi (46147 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hi lovely nairalanders. Today is my birthday, please someone should put a smile on my face 0029966746 Diamond bank
Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
Yeyeboy88:
Hi lovely nairalanders. Today is my birthday, please someone should put a smile on my face 0029966746 Diamond bank
So everyday is your birthday??
Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by HealthSecrets(m): 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
Lie Mohammed pikin sad
Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by Ben320719: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Biggie must have told them secretly never to agree to having sex, it’s funny from the videos circulating, it would be a good way to protect Khafi and her job I guess.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
wiseone28:
Same with me i won't quote anybody
Lol..you people will not kill sombody here.
Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by Ehinmola(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2019
Conscience nurtured the truth.
Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by Ayo199(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
banji1:
grin
Believe that at your own peril!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
I did see any lesson note o..
why is f/maths not there?
Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by JoseRaji(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
SimDan95:
we know u guys never had sex, u were just having a prayer session and the anointing was washing away ur sins.

BTW op thanks for these wonderful post, ramotu has decided to gimme kpekus free for the rest of the year. And Mama ngozi is letting me sample ngozi on her bed.

Lmfao... So many mad boys on this site! grin
Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by maigemuu: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Even lai Mohammed can not believe the lie!
Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by banji1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Ayo199:
I did see any lesson note o.. why is f/maths not there?
Don't expect to have access to the resources without signing up first
Re: BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi by Ayo199(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
banji1:
Don't expect to have access to the resources without signing up first
I have done that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy Featured In A Music Video With Ichaba And Davido / Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Is Back On Air, Airopay Replaces MTN As Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.