Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Letter To Gov. Nyesom Wike - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Gov. Nyesom Wike (252 Views)

Between Nyesom Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa / Nnewi Community Will Forever Remain Grateful To Gov Obiano & Sir Melie Onyejepu / Akisan President Apologises To Gov Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Gov. Nyesom Wike by Anubiri(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2019
I came across this post on Facebook, Posted by Celestine.

LETTER TO MY GOVERNOR
My dear Governor Wike,CON,POS
I formally wish to applaud your efforts in the state especially in the projects initiated and commissioned.
Please let me humbly showcase to you the current state of Omuokiri-Omuoko-Omuihuechi link road that was Flagged-off about two years ago. You will recall that on the day of Flagg-off the then Commissioner for works Hon. Deekor tried to inform the public that the project was to be built within six months only for you to halt him by telling us it would be for four months which I believed the zeal came because of your love for Aluu community. Your excellency sir, as I write today some part of this road that got to the stage of mixed material have deteriorated and is flooded, while other parts are still filled with sharp sand that makes it impossible for business and commuters free flow. The implication is that the road has become WORST THAN IT USED TO BE. This is happening because the company in charge (FFEE) claim they have not been funded but this project precedes the one in Isiokpo and other communities which have been completed and commissioned.
Mean while let me also say that these three affected communities play host to: 1. African Regional Aquaculture Centre (ARAC), 2. Rural Development Centre, Ministry of Chieftaincy Affairs, 3. Man O War Training Centre, amongst others. I will also add that this issue was the major point our political leaders used to secure massive vote for you from this region.
This write up is meant to be apolitical, hence informing/reminding the Governor the state of a project he initiated about two years ago.
Your excellency sir, I hereby plead for you to come to our rescue by mobilising the contractor to cite.
Thank you and God bless you sir
Yours sincerely,
Celestine.

(1) (Reply)

Next Of Kin Standing / Breaking: Court Grants Sowore Bail / General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.