Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless And Her Nigerian Boyfriend Leaves A Comment (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tamar Braxton Poses Topless And Her Nigerian Boyfriend Leaves A Comment (photo) (1089 Views)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless On Instagram, David Adefeso Reacts / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tamar Braxton Poses Topless And Her Nigerian Boyfriend Leaves A Comment (photo) by GistMore12: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2019
American singer and reality star, Tamar Braxton, took to Instagram to share this glowing and sexy photo of herself posing completely topless with her hands covering her boobs.

The sexy photo drew the attention of her Nigerian boyfriend, David Adefeso, who left a lovely comment under the post. He wrote: '@tamarbraxton WOW! talk about beauty, brains, and style all combined in one bundle of extreme sexiness.'

Gist from Gistmore: http://gistmore.com/tamar-braxton-poses-topless-on-instagram-and-her-nigerian-boyfriend-leaves-a-comment

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless And Her Nigerian Boyfriend Leaves A Comment (photo) by Mutemenot(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2019
wink
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless And Her Nigerian Boyfriend Leaves A Comment (photo) by GistMore12: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2019

Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless And Her Nigerian Boyfriend Leaves A Comment (photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2019
Do you see what I've been saying? The world indeed needs Imes.

Do you see then mentality of majority of people on earth has been corrupted by the devil? Do you see the world needs Imes to come enlighten them about what's right and wrong and remove the cloud or web that the devil has put over their hearts and has caused them not to do what's right?

I know you may call me mad all you want now but some day, my points and claims will be clear to the world.

If not that the devil has influenced someone and he has become mentally ill, how can you praise your woman for exposing her body parts that should be covered?

I understand this is happening because majority of people do not understand their true purpose in life, the devil has corrupted their minds and they need Imes to come help them see the light and break free from the bondage of the devil.

But you shout about the coming of Imes and that the world needs him, they will spite you and call you a mad man.

Okay, we are watching as things turn out. The world needs Imes and he is coming. And with joy, we await his coming grin
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless And Her Nigerian Boyfriend Leaves A Comment (photo) by Praizenews: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2019
wink wink
Re: Tamar Braxton Poses Topless And Her Nigerian Boyfriend Leaves A Comment (photo) by GistMore8: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Hints On Going Back To A Man Reveals Her Spec / Tears As Bbnaija Reality Tv Star, Nina Ivy, Loses Father (photo) / Fans Go Gaga As AY Comedian Show What Is Inside His New Multi Million Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.