Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Blackface African Queen Receives Praises On Youtube - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface African Queen Receives Praises On Youtube (676 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / 'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface African Queen Receives Praises On Youtube by alexhl(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2019
Browsing through youtube the song African Queen by Blackface pop up and lo and behold the first rounds of comments where all positive responses.

Some commenter even adviced he make a video for the song and feature Davido so that the song can go viral.

Others commenters confess that they are in tears when they listen to his own version of the popular evergreen song.
What do you think about the song?

Read more see more photos here...
https://www.acurees.com/news/blackface-african-queen-receives-positive-response-on-youtube/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGXRoKBW1kc

Re: Blackface African Queen Receives Praises On Youtube by Sirmuel1(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Wow, I love this!!!!!
May you be vindicated!
Re: Blackface African Queen Receives Praises On Youtube by 2dice01: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2019
He is Just dwelling in the past
Nigerians will praise you online but won't come to your show ask Atiku cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blackface African Queen Receives Praises On Youtube by ebuk4real(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
cool cool

Give it to black face on this one. After listening to it myself, I honestly could detect the fake from the original.

I believe we will have semblance of peace now..
Re: Blackface African Queen Receives Praises On Youtube by skyface00(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
Awesome!

(1) (Reply)

An Ill Looking Lady Found At Ajah Naked / Court To Resume Naira Marley’s Card Fraud Case Tomorrow / PH Fans Go Wild Wit Excitement 2 Receive Tacha, Shower Her Wit Lots Of Exp Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.