Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I’m Glad I Didn’t Pull Out - Oyemykke Finally Shows Off His Son To The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Glad I Didn’t Pull Out - Oyemykke Finally Shows Off His Son To The World (1087 Views)

Lagbaja Finally Shows Face / TACHA Finally Shows Her Boyfriend On Her 24th Birthday Kiss Him (video) / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Glad I Didn’t Pull Out - Oyemykke Finally Shows Off His Son To The World by DaSleak: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2019
The boy looks bigger though he is only few months old.

Nigerians have reacted to the photos with many showering praises on the movie director for having a cute baby.

In new photos we sighted on his Instagram page, Oyemykke was seen in a lovely daddy-son mood with his son.

In one of the photos, he hanged his son on his shoulder as not show his full face, and the baby spotted with giggles and laughter, so, so heartwarming.

https://www.thesleak.com/oyemykke-finally-shows-off-his-son/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: I’m Glad I Didn’t Pull Out - Oyemykke Finally Shows Off His Son To The World by Praizenews: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian footballer, Emmanuel Emenike, customizes his boots with the initials of / BBNaija Stars, Tacha And Mercy Reunites, Hug Each Other (Photos) / Big Mouth Man Sets Record – Smokes 159 Sticks Of Cigarettes At Once!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.