Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma (see Reactions) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma (see Reactions) (257 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma (see Reactions) by 9jaMySchool(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2019
[b]Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma (See Reactions) [/b

Davido shocked celebrities and his fans last night by kneeling down to propose to his girlfriend, Chioma. This is coming after their introduction.
Many celebrities such as Tiwa Savage, Peter Okoye, Ubi Franklin, Angela Okorie, Ebuka, Beverly Neya, Even Wizkid’s 2nd baby mama, Binta Diamond and many others have reacted to the marriage proposal.
Davido’s manager, Asa Asika said:

“Cancelled all our plans just to witness this amazing moment! I’m so happy for you guys @davidoofficial @thechefchi ! God bless this union forever! We’ve got a wedding to plan! #Assurance2020”

See their reactions below:-

Source: https://www.9jamp3lyrics.tk/2019/09/nigerian-celebrities-react-as-davido.html

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Joe Boy Shuts Down Empawa With Beginning (video) / Davido And Chris Brown Performs Together At The New York Stop Of His Indigo Tour / Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.