Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) (68655 Views)

Aboubakar Kamara: Meet The AFCON Footballer Called AK-47 / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Okoyeebos: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
rawitools:
am not an igbo man nor a yoruba man but get sense bros.

You won't be the first person to deny his ancestry here, so I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Starz825(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Imagine say na the gift for MOTM for all Europe be this...
Cr7 and LM10 go don get so tey Dem go open shop
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

[/s]
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Borntofuck: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2019
Like I suppose to give musa cow as man of the match
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by pen2(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
mysportdab:
Russain hockey goalkeeper Saveli Kononov was handed an AK-47 after inspiring his side Izhstal Izhevsk to a 3-2 victory against rivals Chelmet, MySportDab reports.

The net-minder was awarded the assault rifle by the captain having been voted as player of the match by his team-mates.

This is the latest in a series of bizarre awards handed out by hockey teams, with many NHL

sides making it a custom.

After stopping 36 shots and conceding just two goals, the 23-year-old can be seen in the changing room after the game as a club official brings the weapon in.

It is then handed to the cpatain who officially makes the handover.

Watch Video;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hockeytroll_ca/status/1171788596753457153

https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/09/russian-goalkeeper-given-ak-47-for-man.html

Pawon!
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Rotimi47: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
IamCeazer:
Giv Wasiu one, him next location na bank!
No let Wasiu hear because him dey next door dey shadow grin
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by webngnews: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by dokyOloye: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dpharisee:
AK 47 remains the best rifle ever, the Americans came up with M-16 but it normally jams in the heat of fire.
During Iraq war, some American troops abandoned their M16 and resorted to using AK 47 seized from insurgents.
Its an iconic rifle that every Nigerian should have and kidnapping, Boko Haram etc will disappear, because you shoot them before the stop you. cheesy
You don't know anything about firearms grin grin
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
Okoyeebos:

Nna gi bu iberibe.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hmmmm, i thought it was an award designed like the gun.
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:
This is the kind of society some idiots cannot claim to be armed robbers or kidnappers.

Enter to go and rob, see that there are guys there and like 3 get AK 47.

Meanwhile, do you know that armed robbery was very strange in Nigeria till after the Okoros were handed guns for the civil war. The first thing they did with the guns they were given was rob the Central Bank in the Eastern region.

Okoros started robbery in Nigeria and the only Central Bank robbery in the history of this country was carried out by Okoros. Also, around 2005 or 2006, Okoros robbed a CBN convoy in Abia State. That's the only time in Nigeria a CBN convoy was robbed.

They are historical criminals.
[/s]
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

No na, they are usually regarded as philanthropists and businessmen with chieftaincy titles and mansions in their muddy villages. Omo ole.

Whenever they mention armed robber or kidnapper on Nairaland, you're always in their defence. I have observed your moniker over time. You must have some pecuniary interest in those criminal enterprises.

[/s]
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

I'm sure you're either a kidnapper or you know kidnappers. I'll get those who handle matters like yours to track your IP and teach you a bitter lesson. A formal complaint would be lodged, don't worry.
[/s]
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Okoyeebos:

Did Okoros rob CBN in the Eastern Region or not?
Did they rob CBN convoy or not?
Where else in Nigeria has this happened outside Okoro land?

Insult my father all you like, but I'm not the son of an armed robber.
[/s]
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hmm
What will my eyes n ears not see or hear?
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Okoyeebos:

lol lol bros you don't crase finish. Na me and you wan dey do afonja and okoro ogun kill your father there. Idiot people like you na dey good to throway ovb. Guy get sense oooo even if you be small picking naija too strong for this your foolishness. Na the last time I go mention you tribal nuciance.
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by gr8tone: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
ExAngel007:
madness
Like sey you no know sey na mad people plenty for this world pass
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Excess weaponry will kill Russia
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by sneedpahpaz(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2019
IamCeazer:
Giv Wasiu one, him next location na bank!
Chukwuka nko? Nah 2 find who he go kidnap. Foolish tribalistic idiot.
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by francisisking: 12:32am On Sep 14, 2019
Okoyeebos:
This is the kind of society some idiots cannot claim to be armed robbers or kidnappers.

Enter to go and rob, see that there are guys there and like 3 get AK 47.

Meanwhile, do you know that armed robbery was very strange in Nigeria till after the Okoros were handed guns for the civil war. The first thing they did with the guns they were given was rob the Central Bank in the Eastern region.

Okoros started robbery in Nigeria and the only Central Bank robbery in the history of this country was carried out by Okoros. Also, around 2005 or 2006, Okoros robbed a CBN convoy in Abia State. That's the only time in Nigeria a CBN convoy was robbed.

They are historical criminals.
wetin dis mumu smoke?? when dem go tell una say weed no good una no go hear now see d result.
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by markebos(m): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2019
In Togo a player was given a fawl for man of the match
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Very local football club
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by educhigo: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2019
better to give white goalkeeper man ak47.than to give fulani herdsmen undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Insectkiller: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Putin people...

#respect grin grin
Re: Saveli Kononov Given AK-47 For Man Of The Match Performance (Photos) by Just30: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
NwaIgboBoy:
Russia and guns are like Buhari and travles
yet there are more guns on the street of the US than Russia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSTV Not Broadcasting Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Rematch / Cristiano Ronaldo Driving His £1.7million Bugatti Veyron In Mansion (pic, Video) / Asisat Oshoala Shirtless Celebration Sparks Mixed Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.