Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Is Malema Pushing NWO Agenda Xenophobia And Open Borders? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Malema Pushing NWO Agenda Xenophobia And Open Borders? (477 Views)

Religious Politics Open Borders Setting The Stage For Pansexual NWO / Xenophobia: Davido Reacts To Attacks In South Africa / Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Malema Pushing NWO Agenda Xenophobia And Open Borders? by Tootruthful: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
Greetings

There is no Gay Gene. There are are serious cultural and moral differences between different groups of Africans worldwide as well as in Africa. As what I know of Malema and the EFF is that they are LGBT advocates. They are calling their party economic freedom fighting yet I've never encountered a call by them to practice more investment among South African Blacks. Never a cause for hard work on behalf of their people just an angry call for the return of their land. Then Malema their leader is advocating open borders which seems strange because there are Africans living everywhere in Africa from every part of Africa. People are free migrate to another country as long as they apply for visa and have a proper passport. Even some African nations accept refugees who may lack these proper documents due to their mediating circumstances. So how come Malema is pushing this NWO Agenda? Does he not know that homosexuality is a crime in Uganda, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia and a many more African nations? How do I relate Malema's cry for open borders to Xenophobia because of his timing. Right after the Xenophobia attacks which was the killing of innocent people and the destruction of their businesses Malema first call was for open borders. As if he had no empathy for the loss of life and the ruining of hopes and dreams. Timing is everything and it shows whether someone has gentle character or is hard and aggressive. Yes Malema came after wards with all his passionate speeches how ashamed he was that his people were killing other Africans yet this was after he got off his agenda first. Now that doesn't matter to some people yet to peace lovers this bad timing registered loud and clear as agenda. We should have more compassion for the loss of life and our first cry must be for the innocent.

I know mobs are controlled by criminal government mafia so I'm not buying that South Africans are just envious. We all get a little jealous sometimes yet envy must be avoided because it's a murderous thought. Yet people must not be encouraged to be envious and paid to act it out. The South African police were just standing by while thievery took place which is a form of payment for these envious people. Plus there were instigators who also got paid probably in money and promise of jobs. So I rather suspect that Blacks in South African government caused this Afro phobia because that is what it is. And it will spill over to other races if not exposed because now they need to cover it up and make it look like Xenophobia. No this is an agenda to bring about the need for open borders. The way the Illuminati work is crisis then reaction then solution. All the false flags mass shootings which are fake events with paid actors are designed to push agenda. This includes the fake news outlets, fake pictures of xenophobia and fake video footage to heighten the fear. Fear causes a reaction such as infighting among Africans which hurts free trade more than closed borders.

Wake up out your your slumber
Re: Is Malema Pushing NWO Agenda Xenophobia And Open Borders? by Tootruthful: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Is Malema Pushing NWO Agenda Xenophobia And Open Borders? by Tootruthful: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2019
A Country Without Borders Is A Country Without Laws
Re: Is Malema Pushing NWO Agenda Xenophobia And Open Borders? by Tootruthful: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
Who promoted LGBT all over the world which is a new world order Agenda? Blacks.

Barack Obama
Louis Farrakhan
Dr. Corretta Scott King
Jesse Jackson
Rev. Al Sharpton
Oprah Winfrey

These are all icons household names known all over the world to every race.

Harry Hay a Caucasian Jew who was the founder of LGBT is hardly known outside the gay movement.

My next point

Open Borders Is another NWO Agenda and so far I've only heard it preached one place on the African continent by Africans. Russians aren't talking it nor are Asians and the US building a wall so you know that's a closed border. grin

Re: Is Malema Pushing NWO Agenda Xenophobia And Open Borders? by Tootruthful: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Did you know Nigeria has surpassed South Africa as the number one economy in Africa by several years now? Did you know that South Africa is in its 2nd year in recession?

Re: Is Malema Pushing NWO Agenda Xenophobia And Open Borders? by Tootruthful: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2019
Wolves in sheep clothing. I'm all for Blacks getting their land back yet they have their land now so how come they delay economic revolution? How come they meaning the leadership is attacking Nigerians waging economic revolution?
Re: Is Malema Pushing NWO Agenda Xenophobia And Open Borders? by Tootruthful: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: Is Malema Pushing NWO Agenda Xenophobia And Open Borders? by Tootruthful: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Tootruthful:

Who promoted LGBT all over the world which is a new world order Agenda? Blacks.

Barack Obama
Louis Farrakhan
Dr. Corretta Scott King
Jesse Jackson
Rev. Al Sharpton
Oprah Winfrey

These are all icons household names known all over the world to every race.

Harry Hay a Caucasian Jew who was the founder of LGBT is hardly known outside the gay movement.

My next point

Open Borders Is another NWO Agenda and so far I've only heard it preached one place on the African continent by Africans. Russians aren't talking it nor are Asians and the US building a wall so you know that's a closed border. grin

No one talks about that which is indisputable because they don't want to deal with the shameful truth.

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Moving From Church To Church To Cure Myself From Skin Bleaching– Mzbel / Cardi B And Offset Celebrate Second Wedding Anniversary (Video) / "We Should Open A Church"zlatan Ibile To Brodashaggi As He Performs Gospel Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.