Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

New Discoveries About Flea Infestation On Pets - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / New Discoveries About Flea Infestation On Pets (448 Views)

I Have A Masive Tick Infestation On My Eskimo Puppies / Animal's World Facts And Discoveries (Did You Know?!) / Best Chemical For Dogs Ticks Infestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Discoveries About Flea Infestation On Pets by Saphyny(f): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
You think that a small flea found on your beloved pet will do no harm? Or you fancy that fleas live on stray animals only? This tiny creature can ruin both the pets and their owners’ lives. How to get rid of fleas must be the question of the first urgency because fleas would not go away on their own accord.
The University of Bristol-led research funded by MSD Animal Health and published in the journal Parasites and Vectors, examined 812 cats and 662 dogs for fleas across 326 UK veterinary practices. Flea samples from each host were analysed for the presence of bacteria using PCR and sequence analysis.

Fleas are primary ectoparasites causing discomfort, allergic manifestations and anaemia, and having an efficient vectorial ability for various pathogens.This also affects Humans, and other
The major categories of flea treatment is
Chemical; use of chemicals
Mechanical; involves manual combing out of fleas..this is done for pregnant and lactating pets.
Traditional treatment; uses herbs and natural flea repelling plants.
***Innovative Treatment***
These are based on latest inventions. The most common are flea remedy collars, which are quiet expensive.

In conclusion, keep a close eye on your surrounding and pets.
Re: New Discoveries About Flea Infestation On Pets by Saphyny(f): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Well, I would like to introduce Flea Doctor. An innovative treatment and prevention for flea infestation.
This device work effectively, and removes the flea without any side effects to your pets. It can be used for pregnant and lactating pets, also for puppies.

Contact me on 09052629000. Only interested persons please.
Re: New Discoveries About Flea Infestation On Pets by Saphyny(f): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2019
Good morning all.
Please keep the orders coming.

Thank you
Re: New Discoveries About Flea Infestation On Pets by Saphyny(f): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2019
Easy was to treat your pets.

No chemicals
No pesticides
No harm to your pets

(1) (Reply)

German Shephard Puppies Available / Advise Me On Weaning Process / Fastest Finger, 4 Month Female Caucasian For 55k In Lagos Todays Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.