Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Blogging + Chatbot Mastery Masterclass In Lagos W/ Certification - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Blogging + Chatbot Mastery Masterclass In Lagos W/ Certification (418 Views)

Start A Lucrative Career As As A Chatbot Entrepreneur / Business Analytics Masterclass In Nigeria / Free Mini Importation Masterclass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging + Chatbot Mastery Masterclass In Lagos W/ Certification by pinvibeng(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
Guess what, blogging is the new resume.

Blogging is an effective way to illustrate expertise, personality, and most importantly, thought process.

Truly, blogging opens doors of opportunities.

I've seen people whose life got transformed simply by putting up a blog on phones and other tech-related topics.

I've seen people who got their first writing or web design client by virtue of writing a blog.

And I've seen people who by virtue of running a blog of means, got amazing opportunity to travel the world speaking and teaching and training people on how to do what they do.

Guess what, from blogging, I've been able to build a client list of people I write for, do SEO Optimization for, build their blogs or develop chatbots for.

I mean I bought my own properties and assets from running a blog.

You can get to this point of influence and affluence if you want.

You just need to sign up for this Masterclass with how much? By making a one-time payment of 20k into GTBank, 0136374591. Adeyinka Damilola Samuel.

Event page: https://samadeyinka.com/blogging-training-in-lagos/ (15k Early Bird Offer Available at the Website)

Register here: https:///Sambpcm

(1) (Reply)

Earn Crazy Dollars Doing Dropshipping / How To Make $10 DAILY / CBN Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.