Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) (41749 Views)

FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC / Gombe State Governor Condemns Bbnaija: See The Savage Reply He Got / Teddy A Reveals Life After Bbnaija With Bambam (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Aidejay(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2019
So what should we watch?
That doesn't have occultic this occultic that infact if I get time I fit disclose occultic and damaging stuffs inside NTA news
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by ComeAndobo: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2019
Go and Sit down

1 Like

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Am i the only one observing this? These Bbnaija housemates are over dirty. Their rooms have litter all over the floor and the play area they are at the moment isn't any different

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by LindaUjuKen: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
HE IS MAD.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2019
Almost everything around us now has occultic undertones. We cant kill ourselves abeg.

The All seeing eyes gives good effect on the stance of big brother though.
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
jidemoh:
Am i the only one observing this? These Bbnaija housemates are over dirty. Their rooms have litter all over the floor and the play area they're at the moment isn't any different
I noticed it though. Very unkempt set of beings

1 Like

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by sisisioge: 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
I'm not a fan of the show...not even spent 10 minutes on it since it started. But I think this guy's talk is bullllsheet. Hian!

1 Like

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by sylve11: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Yeye you did not condemn the Fulani herdsmen killings

Na BBNAIJA

THIS ONE IS MAD ALREADY undecided

the op say make you think like human being. tongue undecided cool

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Reelmii: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jeromejnr:
The Devil the bible says, is the god of this world.

But humans think they are smarter and they know what they are doing.

"This great dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.'. Rev 12 :9
exactly.. the devil rules this world and there is nothing anyone can do about it, the only thing is for everyone to choose whom they will serve,,,, even the bible said 'choose ye this day whom you would serve ' so watching, supporting and participating in BBN is the choice u make.... period
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by richPHAROAH: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
all these illuminati shit has been debunked to be trash. so Bleep off. the only thing about bbn is that it is going to make more useless girls become useless oloshos

1 Like

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by sylve11: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Reelmii:
a word is enurf for the wise

go and read 1984 if u never read it

they will not bothert to read. you can see some people who thinks like gooooats already attacking the op message. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by pjc(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
Truth be told, the moral decadence portrayed in the show is too much. I agree, as a Christian you should have no business watching these immoralities. Myself I don't.

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by madenigga(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
LindaUjuKen:
HE IS MAD.
Uju icy of ig
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by taureandym: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2019
RUBBISH TALK

6 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by LordReed(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
Just more tales by moonlight anti-Christ fables.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Reelmii: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
sylve11:

they will not bothert to read. you can see some people who thinks like gooooats already attacking the op message. cool
lack of knowledge and ignorance kills faster than AIDS

1 Like

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by renewable1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nigeria shall be great again.

Check my signature asap
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Reelmii: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Yeye you did not condemn the Fulani herdsmen killings

Na BBNAIJA

THIS ONE IS MAD ALREADY undecided
as i see ur dp, i think say na intelligence make u fat.. but from ur comment i concluded that u are just a bag of fermented cassava.. na where his madness stop na there ur own start

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Duggedised12(f): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Never liked the show anyways. Like who has time to sit and watch a cctv footage of people going about their business on their screen all day .
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by penguinpikin: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Where were were you before the show wan close. end time bad market
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by meobizy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
I’ve always said white powder makes people delusional. What else can link this man’s mind regarding this show to other inanities?
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
sylve11:

the op say make you think like human being. tongue undecided cool
I been wan quote that being...but I just ignore....babe gat no sense atall....
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
sylve11:

geeezzzzz ...are you a slovakian.
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by JeromeBlack: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jeromejnr:
The Devil the bible says, is the god of this world.

But humans think they are smarter and they know what they are doing.

"This great dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.'. Rev 12 :9

Oh my God. So my namesake is a religious nutjob?

Damn.
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by steevy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
As much as Big Brother Nigeria is a vain show and I think it's shit....both you, Horus, the actor and BBN are all MAD!!!
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Tumbulum: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
I don't like the show but I don't think they are offending anybody. Its TV and you have every right to switch to another channel like Jim jam and enjoy yourself.

For crying out loud someone is gonna walk out of that room 60million richer and celebrity which your government can never give him in his lifetime. Stop hatting and mind your own business. Q

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by RexTramadol1: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
I will prove to him the internet he's using is also demonized
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Lawmak: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
SoftP:
Is it ur watch?

Is it ur tv?

Why are u bothered about people making heaven?

Salvation is personal kuuaaa

Salvation is personal but you should also not lead others to sin. People like you are spoiling the face of the Earth. Stop condoning evil.

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Lawmak: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2019
Tumbulum:
I don't like the show but I don't think they are offending anybody. Its TV and you have every right to switch to another channel like Jim jam and enjoy yourself.

For crying out loud someone is gonna walk out of that room 60million richer and celebrity which your government can never give him in his lifetime. Stop hatting and mind your own business. Q

Your children are watching it too when you are not around.
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
At least, to shame my criticism and shame me.
You try. grin
tamra:

It has made front page.
Re: Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) by Pusyiter(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
My talk paid
Jh0wsef:

lol. here we are, FP! gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Don't Remember This, Then You're Still A Kid / Mercy, Tacha, Mike, Seyi, Ike: 2019 BBNaija 5 Most Searched Housemates On Google / BBNaija: Omashola Kisses Venita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.