Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Internet Connection For Six Computers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Connection For Six Computers (515 Views)

Mutilinks Router: Step By Step Connection For Multilinks Router / Internet Connection For Cybercafe / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connection For Six Computers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hi everyone,
I am looking for internet service providers that can offer me internet for six computers. Anyone know of reliable ones.
Re: Internet Connection For Six Computers by jaysay(m): 2:31am On Oct 30, 2010
depending on what you want to do, i mean the volume of usage.
is it office or cafe?
You can use ipnx connecting it to your network switch.
Or you can use stracomms, visafone, multilinks, zoom and connect
it to a usb wireless and wired router to your network and share. between 2 to 15
computers can use it.

you want more details you can send me a mail @ je_og@yahoo.com
Re: Internet Connection For Six Computers by wise3g(m): 4:00am On Oct 30, 2010
hmm, it is great. Though i sell computer, and the electronics, i ever hear that , so i think i need to learn more from those people here.thx.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wise3g.com
wholesale cellphones,computers,electronics.
Re: Internet Connection For Six Computers by hakon: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2010
Depending on your location we can offer an affordble and efficient internet solution on Fiber Optics using wireless Link.
the Bandwidth prices are far cheaper and reliable than the regular Vsat. call me on 07030106698 or email ikemefuna@hyperia.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Is The Best In Terms Of Internet Service / Wetin De Worry Starcomms? / Amplifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.