Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic (35978 Views)

Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by obentenyson(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
it was just added unfortunate being
lmao.. is that the lie you are telling your self now? just say you didn't see it or you don't know how to Read. stop lying we all are not blind or illiterate like you...
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by umarshehu58(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One of the many negative attributes of "Sai Baba zombies A.K.A Buhari Media Cows is their unceasing love for violence..... A peaceful political discuss with any of them always resort to derogatory statements and violence.

They're scattered all over this forum and have the backing of one particular mod.

How did you come to a conclusion that it was the buharist that do the stabbing? You are also a zombie

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
hope the 1 DAT got stabbed was supporting buhari? Both not worthy of me leaving my house to go and vote on election day. But buhari is still less worthy IMHO. lubbish
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Olanipekun1: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Imagine stabing someone almost to death just because Atiku lost. The police should do everything to arrest this PDP tout.

This is unacceptable. I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it.

[/s]
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Ipodisacriminal: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
Who is now the lifeless man now

Yeye dey smell
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2019
GavelSlam:
What party does the stabber support?

The stabbee nko?
As in ee
Na wetin me i de seach for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2019
madenigga:

The person stabbed was supporting Buhari.

For reasons why I don't know, I don't know why most southsouth and south easterners don't like and get angry easily over anything APC.

I have been threatened before like real threat just because I didn't subscribe to the opinion of PDP supporters. That's totally uncool
No wonder.
And he even looks very hungry come the support buhari. Thanks goodness he is alive to reset his senses
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by lloyds(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2019
sammyuche:
Honestly it's really worth stabing someone over

Nothing is worth stabbing another human being. . Stop talking like animal.
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by banji1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Its obvious, the guy that was beaten must be a Buharist...grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by bizzibodi(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Useless blood waster!if Atiku is to see Buhari today,he will knee down & greet him.
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Obec70(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
therealakuko:
That is how guys also fight over "Messi vs Ronaldo na who sabi ball pass"... That's why it's best to keep away from arguments relating to sensitive topics such as these cause they don't always end well...

Comom 1 kobo no even enter there pocket! Even at that does it warrant fighting talkless of stabbing! madness of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by enicid: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2019
You that said the stabee must be a BUHARIST, how are you sure? Come to think of it, how do you think that a supporter of Buhari will argue with that of Atiku and a BUHARIST will stab a supporter of Atiku when tribunal has given its verdict in favour of Buhari? It is the Atikulator that stabbed the BUHARIST. May God have mercy on us because Buhari has extended a hand of friendship to Atiku and the fans are on the other side fighting.
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Autotech312(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One of the many negative attributes of "Sai Baba zombies A.K.A Buhari Media Cows is their unceasing love for violence..... A peaceful political discuss with any of them always resort to derogatory statements and violence.

They're scattered all over this forum and have the backing of one particular mod.

Were you there to know?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by simeone007: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
If na sexual content after you seeing it you blur it for us to view with our data why can’t you bluevthis one
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by Tabuwa: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2019
Uselessness
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:02am On Sep 14, 2019
obentenyson:
lmao.. is that the lie you are telling your self now? just say you didn't see it or you don't know how to Read. stop lying we all are not blind or illiterate like you...
it's ur father,mother and u dat are illiterate modafvker
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2019
makeherscream:
what ? did I insult your mother ? you know what I will never insult your mother but you just tell me how stupid you are . no manners you are indeed a bitch
she is a bitch because she did not give u home training unfortunate being! Waste of sperm
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by makeherscream(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
she is a bitch because she did not give u home training unfortunate being! Waste of sperm
daughter of a bitch good night
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:15am On Sep 14, 2019
makeherscream:
daughter of a bitch good night
generation of unfortunate beings and bastards fvck u
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by makeherscream(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
generation of unfortunate beings and bastards fvck u
hmmmm this madam is a sadist ooo madam why you dey vex for every body na abi your boyfriend or ur husband no bleep you well..

if that's the case I can help ooo
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2019
makeherscream:
hmmmm this madam is a sadist ooo madam why you dey vex for every body na abi your boyfriend or ur husband no bleep you well..

if that's the case I can help ooo
am sorry, u really offended me..but I went too far! I apologise again
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by makeherscream(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
am sorry, u really offended me..but I went too far! I apologise again
I'm sorry too apology accepted good night and sweet dreams
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by xpool(m): 3:51am On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
fvck u bastard!
Yea! Fuhk you too, deranged
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by obentenyson(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
it's ur father,mother and u dat are illiterate modafvker
coming from an illiterate who have no respect for his own parents.. hehehehe. e pain am. depressed idiot. sha no go commit suicide after reading this comment.
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2019
obentenyson:
coming from an illiterate who have no respect for his own parents.. hehehehe. e pain am. depressed idiot. sha no go commit suicide after reading this comment.
depression and suicide? Dats for ur future austistic children
Re: Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2019
xpool:

Yea! Fuhk you too, deranged
nah! It's 4 ur future useless retards u will have as children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burglars Steal Solid Gold Toilet Worth £1milion In A Raid On Blenheim Palace / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Angry Ghanaians Attack A Police Officer - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.