Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) (27738 Views)

Missing FUOYE Student, Atanda Deborah Found Dead In Shallow Grave (Graphic) / Suspected UNIMAID Students Posed As Boko Haram Members To Rob Students (video) / Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2019
Jibsy203:

Oga shut up abeg no south west is better than any south east region, even most of our villages is still better than ur cities.. Una poor and una de beg still yet una go still spit trash on other region..and if u want to argue with me abt lagos, Lagos is a no man's labd
Mumu, am now taking Lagos out of it, coz I knw envy will kill u with our Lagos, until ur okoro papa become governor in Lagos then u can call Lagos a no mans land, now back to d matter only Ogun state is enough for that ur small erosion ridden region. In short only Abeokuta which is d capital is enough for d whole SE, sum up all ur money is SE, it can never reach d income of Ogun state. Check ur coke bottle, u will see made in Ogun state, check ur toothpaste u will see made in Ogun state, check everything u av in ur house its made in Ogun state. I've never seen a product made in SE except fake drugs. cheesy

We knw d reason y u lots run away from home coz poverty has taken over ur land, that's y u rejoice a 2litres of Kero. Go to d park in all SE states nd see d number of ur brothers nd sisters rushing to SW just to av a life.
Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by Rhyde(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nigeria, everything is failed. Being a citizen is top of the 1000 ways to die.
Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
Dareal90s:

Let's see who is stupid btwn U nd me, tell me u ar not living in a Yoruba state presently, or tell me ur family/relatives ar not living in Yoruba states.

Shut the hell up! Instead of hiding your head in shame, you're still showing your stupidity. Two SE states have more population than 4 of your SW states and you're still talking rubbish. Oyo is the only SW state that has more indigenous Yorubas than indigenous Igbos in Anambra and Imo. If Lagos is judged by the number of indigenes living there, it will be one of the least populous states.
If most Igbos live in SW, and SE is still very well populated, it means most of the SW population you guys love to brag about is contributed by Igbos. That's a very ignorant argument to make.
Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by misterjosh(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Is it that the police just purposely recruits bad eggs or being in the force makes these people the way they are
Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
See how poor ekiti is. South West states are only good in the media.
Except Lagos, the other southwest states only exist in the media

HUMAN BEINGS ARE BEING SHOT AT TO BE KILLED AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK TRIBALISM? YOU MUST BE THE MOST USELESS THING IN NIGERIA AS IT STANDS.
FOLLOWING YOU IS THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
olahpet777:
The unsaid part of the fuoye saga. When the students actually started it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dranW9aaQaQ

AND SO?
THE WAY TO CORRECT WRONG CHILDREN IS TO SHOOT THEM WITH LIVE BULLETS?
Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HUMAN BEINGS ARE BEING SHOT AT TO BE KILLED AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK TRIBALISM? YOU MUST BE THE MOST USELESS THING IN NIGERIA AS IT STANDS.
FOLLOWING YOU IS THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE.
I don't know what is tribal about pointing out the sorry looks of a state
Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I don't know what is tribal about pointing out the sorry looks of a state

POINTING OUT THE SORRY LOOKS OF A STATE IS YOUR PROBLEM WHILE KIDS ARE BEING KILLED.

LET ME TELL YOU. AS LONG AS YOU'RE A NIGERIAN THAT STATE IS ALSO YOURS. MOCKING IT IN A TIME WHEN HUMANS LIKE YOU ARE BATTLING FOR THEIR LIVES IS NOT GOING TO MAKE THE STATE EITHER BETTER OR WORSE, BUT WILL RATHER CONTINUE TO SHOW HOW UNNECESSARILY TRIBALISTIC AND STUPID WE ARE AS CITIZENS OF NIGERIA. LOOK AT THE COMMENTS EVERYDAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

MAYBE ONE DAY YOUR LOVED ONES WILL GO FOR SOMETHING IN THE NORTH. I HOPE ON THEIR FUNERAL IN CASE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS YOU'LL TAKE THE STAGE AND TALK ABOUT THE HOT SUN AND CLAY HOUSES OF ZAMFARA INSTEAD OF SHOWING SYMPATHY FOR A HUMAN'S LIFE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

POINTING OUT THE SORRY LOOKS OF A STATE IS YOUR PROBLEM WHILE KIDS ARE BEING KILLED.

LET ME TELL YOU. AS LONG AS YOU'RE A NIGERIAN THAT STATE IS ALSO YOURS. MOCKING IT IN A TIME WHEN HUMANS LIKE YOU ARE BATTLING FOR THEIR LIVES IS NOT GOING TO MAKE THE STATE EITHER BETTER OR WORSE, BUT WILL RATHER CONTINUE TO SHOW HOW UNNECESSARILY TRIBALISTIC AND STUPID WE ARE AS CITIZENS OF NIGERIA. LOOK AT THE COMMENTS EVERYDAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

MAYBE ONE DAY YOUR LOVED ONES WILL GO FOR SOMETHING IN THE NORTH. I HOPE ON THEIR FUNERAL IN CASE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS YOU'LL TAKE THE STAGE AND TALK ABOUT THE HOT SUN AND CLAY HOUSES OF ZAMFARA INSTEAD OF SHOWING SYMPATHY FOR A HUMAN'S LIFE.
guy carry your stupidity comot for my mention. I am not the one who killed them. when we complain about police brutality on nairaland, most of you defend them.
some of you are actually enjoying the present political system that you guys takes to calling whoever call for changes unwholesome names on nairaland but when result of the fuvcked up system strike, you start crying all over nairaland.

what do you want me to do? call for revolution like sowore and end up in prison so you can mock me on nairaland? or confront police so they can kill me?
Nigerians always vote base on tribalism instead of competency but when result like this comes out, you start looking for sympathy.
a million condolences on niaraland will not bring them back if we refuse to do the right thing.
Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Kennydoc:

Shut the hell up! Instead of hiding your head in shame, you're still showing your stupidity. Two SE states have more population than 4 of your SW states and you're still talking rubbish. Oyo is the only SW state that has more indigen Yorubas than indigenous Igbos in Anambra and Imo. If Lagos is judged by the number of indigenes living there, it will be one of the least populous states.
If most Igbos live in SW, and SE is still very well populated, it means most of the SW population you guys love to brag about is contributed by Igbos. That's a very ignorant argument to make.
The same census result u guys hate to believe is what u ar quoting, stupid boy. In SW we have all tribes living here, even ppl from neighbouring countries live here in peace, am saying this again only Ogun state has more than all d population in SE, seems u didn't even go to school, is it only indigenous of a state they calculate during census? SE is only populated with goats. All of u guys ar living in SW, only the ones that can't afford transport fare stays in that unfortunate region of urs.
Re: The Moment Policemen Went To FUOYE Looking For Students (Video) by olahpet777(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

AND SO?
THE WAY TO CORRECT WRONG CHILDREN IS TO SHOOT THEM WITH LIVE BULLETS?

I should first state that I in no way support the Nigerian police or have anything to do with it.
But then anywhere in the world, you don't attack policemen or they'll fire back "in self defense"... And this students will kill or maim the policemen if they had their way. That aluta thing ehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Children Die While Escaping Bandit Attack In Katsina (Photos) / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos / Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.