Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Rihanna Adorable Photos At 5th Annual Diamond Ball, Prove She's Not Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Adorable Photos At 5th Annual Diamond Ball, Prove She's Not Pregnant (1127 Views)

Bobrisky’s Unfiltered Photos At Liz Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Got People Talking / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump" / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Adorable Photos At 5th Annual Diamond Ball, Prove She's Not Pregnant by courage676(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
With a misleading video flooding the internet, many believe Rihanna is pregnant. The singer stepped out in adorable photos proving she's not pregnant.

Rihanna has left her fans wondering why she's yet to release an album. The singer who attended the 5th Diamond Ball event in New York, acknowledges the fact she's black and would probably give birth to a black baby.

Rihanna is still much in shape. She's not pregnant.

See Photos>>https://legit9ja.com/2019/09/rihanna-at-5th-annual-diamond-ball-prove-shes-not-pregnant-photos.html

What do you think? Please drop comments below

Re: Rihanna Adorable Photos At 5th Annual Diamond Ball, Prove She's Not Pregnant by vastolord4(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2019
Chai! See my crush.. I would have married you but the moment you hear I'm a Nigerian, both fbi, cia, swat, state police, sars, efcc, lastma even aka village people will blow sand in our garri...

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Stylist Toyin Lawani Hangs Out With Wizkid In Dubai (video) / See What They Did To Zlatan Because Of #yeyeboyfriend Trend(pics). / BBNaija's Seyi Awolowo Bags An Endorsement Deal With House Of Lunettes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.