Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. (3452 Views)

Ology List Of Sciences / Unn Enlists 800 Students And Staff With New York Academy Of Sciences / Have M.sc Or Ph In Engineering, Geology, Sciences, And Geosciences?then Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by yemyem4u: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2010
institute of sciences  and hygiene management ibadan form is still available.
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by lollidam91(m): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2010
Full details pls were can the form b obtaind and closure date
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by yemyem4u: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2010
is only in the school that one can get the form #5000 the candidate will spend the first three year in ibadan nd spend the remaining one year in cotonoun for bsc for more info go to the school at welfare hospital building.salawu B/stop Old if road Gbagi ibadan.the form is closing next week,never call that idiot called engr kunle oooooooooo is a bib fool nd thief.
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by lollidam91(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2010
Deadline?
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by yemyem4u: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2010
never risk it to call that idiot called himself engr kunle or anybody,although i have the school admin no but i don't want to paste any no on line.if anybody is interested let the person go to the school or ask his/her ibadan friend to assist y by making an inquiries in the school.
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by yemyem4u: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2010
if you don't go to the school yourself and you call the thief called himself kunle engr that means , you are on your ownnnnnnnnnnn.
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by yemyem4u: 7:40am On Oct 31, 2010
never risk it to call that called himself engr kunle or anybody,although i have the school admin no but i don't want to paste any no on line.if anybody is interested let the person go to the school or ask his/her ibadan friend to assist y by making an inquiries in the school.
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by yemyem4u: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2010
never risk it to call that called himself engr kunle or anybody,although i have the school admin no but i don't want to paste any no on line.if anybody is interested let the person go to the school or ask his/her ibadan friend to assist y by making an inquiries in the school.
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by yemyem4u: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2010
@lets_go that is more reason why God will punish yound others scammers,i don't knw why most of you decided to dey interupt. the person you gives his no out,se na your papa ni?idiot bloody scammer, nobody will call you as far as am concern nd i promise to spend my time,my money nd strength for you scammers not to be successful
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by SONIALY(m): 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2010
Pls how much is the skool fee? And is the form still out?
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by yemyem4u: 4:27am On Nov 01, 2010
the form is closing this week accurding to what i heard,school fee depends on the dept but between 50 nd 50 something
Re: Institute Of Sciences And Hygiene Management Ibadan Form Is Still Available. by yemyem4u: 4:15am On Nov 02, 2010
sorry all of una want make xcool but unfortunately una don laana hahahhahhaaahahahha sorry

(1) (Reply)

Pume Cutoff Mark For Uniben Medicine And Surgery / Part Time Program Ond And Hnd Of Gateway Poly At Ikeja Study Center / 8 Things You Don't Know About Sperm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.