Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,095 members, 7,838,772 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Xenophobia: Second Batch Of Nigerians To Leave South Africa On September 14th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Second Batch Of Nigerians To Leave South Africa On September 14th (213 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Second Batch Of Nigerians To Leave South Africa On September 14th by gistshub(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
The next flight airlifting Nigerians who indicated interest to voluntarily leave South Africa would leave the country on Saturday, September 14th.

The Nigerian government had ordered the immediate evacuation of Nigerians from South Africa following a renewed xenophobic attack in the country. Already, a batch of 187 Nigerians transported by Air Peace had arrived in the country on Wednesday night with the Nigerian government promising returnees stipends and entrepreneurship training......

Read more:https://www.naijaofficial.com/xenophobia-second-batch-of-nigerians-to-leave-south-africa-on-september-14th/

Re: Xenophobia: Second Batch Of Nigerians To Leave South Africa On September 14th by Abfinest007(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
good one but I hope the southie police will try to stop them
Re: Xenophobia: Second Batch Of Nigerians To Leave South Africa On September 14th by amaniro: 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
Nice one. But I think it's too slow, the first batch landed yesterday and the next is tomorrow, I know they'll be up to batch F or so because 900 registered to come back.
Re: Xenophobia: Second Batch Of Nigerians To Leave South Africa On September 14th by jkendy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
Welcome back home fellas as we ride through the 'hell' together in love and harmony.
Though you succeeded in escaping from the torment in the first instance, those lazy wicked sons of Adam bounced you back to where we collectively belong.

(1) (Reply)

Animation For Independence Day / "My Loyalty Lies With No One But Buhari" - Embattled VP Osibanjo / IGBERETVAWARDS: Hon. Ben Kalu Steps Down For Senior Colleagues, Hails Organizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.