Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Could Be The Effect? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Effect? (346 Views)

Pink Lips Balm – Is The Effect Worth The Risk? / The Effect Of Not Having Enough Sleep / The Effect Of Holding In Your Urine For Too Long In Your Bladder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Effect? by Remgeus9: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Good day to you everyone. Does taking medicines like ampliclox beecham on daily basis have any effect that could be harmful to the body?
Re: What Could Be The Effect? by uboma(m): 1:15am On Sep 14, 2019
Remgeus9:
Good day to you everyone. Does taking medicines like ampliclox beecham on daily basis have any effect that could be harmful to the body?

Are you taking this antibiotics based on a Doctor's prescription? If no, I beg you to stop.

Yes, taking antibiotics daily does have some adverse effects.
Re: What Could Be The Effect? by Remgeus9: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2019
uboma:

Are you taking this antibiotics based on a Doctor's prescription? If no, I beg you to stop.

Yes, taking antibiotics daily does have some adverse effects.

Yes it was prescribed but I have been taking it now going to a month I hope no problem

(1) (Reply)

America’s Drug Enforcement Agency Versus Kratom: Kratom Wins / Best Tips For Healthy Living You Should Not Ignore / Slim Down Naturally/get Your Dream Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.