Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' (25316 Views)

Tiwa Savage Prays Before #afrobeats Performance / DJ Switch: I've Been Cooked Up In A House For Months; Never Got Asylum To Canada / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Anduku: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2019
franklingud:

Exactly. That girl too dey form.
She has the money and the fame, she can form if she wants. People like you will even do worse if you have only half of what she has
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Emilycp(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
Popular Nigerian female artiste and mother of one, Tiwa Savage think of buying her own private jet soon says shes have been on too many planes.

See her post here

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/i-want-my-own-private-jet-soon-ive-been.html

na pride dey worry you, how many you don help their life?
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Felixalex(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2019
winterfell007:

But you are making money out of society. So it's imperative you give back

Yeah, imperative but not compulsory like the guy i quoted made it look. Some people have more than she has yet give less than she gives.. giving is a personal thing, we don't tell people how to spend their money, that's my point.
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by winterfell007(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Felixalex:

Yeah, imperative but not compulsory like the guy i quoted made it look. Some people have more than she has yet given less than she gives.. giving is a personal thing, we don't tell people how to spend their money, that's my point.

But making money out of the society, isn't personal right? I thank God Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Zuckerberg don't think the way she does. They have contributed more to humanity and they'll always been remembered even in the next century.
Tiwa will probably be forgotten in a decades times. Impart on humanity and humanity will reward beyond life itself
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by princfred(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
Private what? Something is wrong with your brain, instead of establishing companies that people will benefit from, u r talking of private Jet. Idiot and focus less set of idiots
She is just being true to her black roots.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by EJanni(f): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2019
TheAlchemist:

!!!
lol. 95% of all that the black man brag about in this life are named after the owners.
Who are the owners?
The WHITMAN.
They believe in solution, legacy and good name.
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by EJanni(f): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

You mean some black men/women mentality?
'Cos my guess is that you are black and you don't have that kind of mentality.
Is my guess wrong?
Yes, I meant some.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by EJanni(f): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2019
Kolisky:

L grin grin grin abi ohhh

Rare few has shown a good legacy in this country

Black Man with Black Brain

God help us. The Blackman needs to change!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by sofiscatedmoron: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2019
helinues:
Is she kidney us?
r u looking for your bottled water sir?
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Even Money Mayweather
AgentNairaland:
USE UR PUCI TO GET WHAT U WANT, TRY 2 FCK PEOPLE'S LIKE MESSI, CR7, DRAKE, etc I AM VERY SURE AT THE END U GO BUY UR OWN PJET
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Kevinsamba: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2019
It ain't all about buying a private jet, the real cost there is in the maintenance and the way I see tiwa she never reach cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by AgentNairaland(f): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
Even Money Mayweather

Yeah
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by SURElee(f): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2019
Permit me to ask is Beyonce and Mary J Blige own their own private jets? And they are musical artist in countries where they own get royalties from their music o! Not naija where piracy wants to finish una.
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by vanhelsing1(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
Popular Nigerian female artiste and mother of one, Tiwa Savage think of buying her own private jet soon says shes have been on too many planes.

See her post here

See More Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/i-want-my-own-private-jet-soon-ive-been.html

Mtchewwwww..
She is jus building castle in d air ..
What is she even feeling?
Plssss let her price a ten yr old Jet and she will hear d amount..
Daft woman
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Mrexcell(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Any payment proofs?
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by RexTramadol1: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2019
winterfell007:
Sadio Mane is ten times more than you but yet he's giving back to his community. He's not thinking these 'stupid dreams' embarassed embarassed embarassed

Maybe, 15times sef

And soon dem go improve him contract
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Ahmeduana(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2019
winterfell007:
Sadio Mane is ten times more than you but yet he's giving back to his community. He's not thinking these 'stupid dreams' embarassed embarassed embarassed
NA THING PERSON WEY GET MOUTH E THEY HIM MOUTH DEMAND FROM GOD MR abi-nu-eni undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Studyinchina200(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2019
Why are you so bitter on social media.
Tsolutionifede:
Private what? Something is wrong with your brain, instead of establishing companies that people will benefit from, u r talking of private Jet. Idiot and focus less set of idiots
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by banji1(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2019
All they think about is buying that jet, like that's where it ends they don't consider cost of maintenance.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Austineva(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2019
Wizkid will provide. ALU mee
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by MacTv: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
Everybody wants a plane... Seun should get one too grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by theBaGG: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Felixalex:
We wey de enter keke nko

God will give you your own keke maruwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Witnes: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
winterfell007:
I heard that guy is really good. He gives out, simple and easy going. Big up to him for his kindness.
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by maasoap(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
And after 6 months or 1 year, she will be looking for who to sell it to.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by maasoap(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Felixalex:

Na by force to give?
But it is the best way to go
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by jaxxy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
She can always rent one with her money nah. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Anekeu:

Bro she owes no man anything. She's not obligated to do what u mentioned. If u do it yourself will you die? Hungrymodafuckers
let us say d truth, if it is not useful for shallow thinkers like u, someone may find it useful. Contribute to society in any positive way, and it Will go a long way in creating an enable, peaceful and crime-free for everybody. If not kidnapping and other social vices will continue and continue until it gets to your indifferent self. Nonsensical, animalistic and unreasonable set of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by Felixalex(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
maasoap:

But it is the best way to go

Yes, but still a matter of choice.
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by grandstar(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Badmod:
But look before you leap ooo...
We know you're making money and signing deals...
But PJ maintenance no be small oo...
Anyway...you can buy and be renting it out to them Wizkid and psquare...
With $7m you can get a used 8 years old small jet.

It's a waste of money. Better just go for fractional jet ownership. You just own a percentage of the jet and it is at your beck and call any time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Olawaleyy036:

See her post here

See More Photos Below

this OP dey confused, link says nairafame while pic says nariafame.com..

whc one make we bliv
Re: Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' by sssoulw(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Idiot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Meti99:
Sister, you go increase your hustle. F*ck more, you go get am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Soma Survives Accident (Photos) / Timaya Looks Dapper In Suit Outfit (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Nollywood Folks That She Didn't Reply Their Shades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.