Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Day 19 Of 30. Mysplufikstory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Day 19 Of 30. Mysplufikstory (179 Views)

15 Trucks Of 30 Tons Capacity Urgently Needed For hire/haulage / 20 Units Of 30 To 45 Tons Dump Trucks Are Urgently Needed For A 6 Months Job / I Am In Need Of 30,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 19 Of 30. Mysplufikstory by DejiPlug(m): 1:08am On Sep 14, 2019
"I'm a fashion designer with at least 8 years experience. Before this trade, I was into so many hustles because there was nobody to guide me. Both my parents died before I clocked age 7. After their demise, us 3 siblings were shared amongst relatives, and such experience can't be compared with living with one's real parents.
I was a bricklayer, caterer, and even an Arabic scholar that would pray at events just to make money. Then one day, it hit me that all these wouldn’t pay me because I still had to think of taking care of my future wife and children, so my future became the most important thing. I went to relatives to assist me with money to help my situation but they said they weren’t concerned and so I went to look for a place to learn Tailoring. With time, my boss liked me and asked if I really was interested in the trade and if so, I needed to have a guarantor and my guardian stood in. Soon after, I excused my boss, returned for my freedom and now at 25, I have this shop and an apartment for myself.
My advice to fellow youth is to be determined and focused. Live like you have no one because nobody really cares. Also, put God first and everything else will prosper. This profession is my passion. It was my late dad’s profession. It is in my blood because any day I don’t work, I don’t get myself. I’m proud I don’t hang around corners smoking hemp or asking people for money for food. With this trade, I get what I want, when due and I also assist my family, unlike my days as a caterer when me and my colleagues were usually ripped off.
I believe I'm going to be successful because I'm not lazy. When the time is right, God will give me the knowledge to take good care of my children and I will tell them the story of how nobody stood for me because whatever I do for them while I’m alive is my gift to them."
_
Day 19 of 30. #MySplufikStory

1 Like

Re: Day 19 Of 30. Mysplufikstory by Mykel51(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Great job you doing Dejiplug...May GOD bless our hustle...This deserves FP. I hope the mods do the needful

Cc Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bills / Best Workable Strategies To Maintain Good Customer Relationships / Nigeria International Trade Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.