Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 (2726 Views)

Name Your Top Five Best Songs Of 2020 / Top 7 Hottest Artistes In The First Half Of 2019 / Which Has Been Your Best Songs Of 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 by soundsng(f): 2:54am On Sep 14, 2019
In this article, we will be looking at some of the top 10 best Zinoleesky songs 2019 which comprises of both solo songs by himself and collaborations from other music artistes.

Zinoleesky, a fast rising star in the music industry today is a talented and gifted musician. He was however more focused and determined to further his music when his mentor, Kizz Daniel, the CEO of Flyboy Inc music followed him on Instagram. He knew at that point, that he was doing something right.

“call me zinoleesky” as he fondly says when he sings, he made it a habit to occasionally drop freestyles on Instagram with a couple of them later going viral and slowly exposing him to the limelight.

See the full article here:
https://soundsng.com/top-10/top-10-best-zinoleesky-songs-2019/

1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 by SultanYoung: 4:04am On Sep 14, 2019
This boy has more talent than Davido and wizkid combined, prove me wrong .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 by soundsng(f): 5:27am On Sep 14, 2019
Asin ehn. I have all this songs on repeat. Nah him voice i like pass sef

SultanYoung:
This boy has more talent than Davido and wizkid combined, prove me wrong .
Re: Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 by SultanYoung: 5:34am On Sep 14, 2019
soundsng:
Asin ehn. I have all this songs on repeat. Nah him voice i like pass sef

he is gifted just like Ed Sheeran

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 by soundsng(f): 5:40am On Sep 14, 2019
LOL. Baba how far nah? No bring that one come jare. you don dey fall hand like that. grin grin

SultanYoung:
he is gifted just like Ed Sheeran
Re: Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 by iyanumicheal27(m): 5:46am On Sep 14, 2019
Nice one.

soundsng:
In this article, we will be looking at some of the top 10 best Zinoleesky songs 2019 which comprises of both solo songs by himself and collaborations from other music artistes.

Zinoleesky, a fast rising star in the music industry today is a talented and gifted musician. He was however more focused and determined to further his music when his mentor, Kizz Daniel, the CEO of Flyboy Inc music followed him on Instagram. He knew at that point, that he was doing something right.

“call me zinoleesky” as he fondly says when he sings, he made it a habit to occasionally drop freestyles on Instagram with a couple of them later going viral and slowly exposing him to the limelight.

See the full article here:
https://soundsng.com/top-10/top-10-best-zinoleesky-songs-2019/

Re: Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 by SultanYoung: 5:47am On Sep 14, 2019
soundsng:
LOL. Baba how far nah? No bring that one come jare. you don dey fall hand like that. grin grin

hahaha iya take strawberry � make your mind take calm down
Re: Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 by soundsng(f): 2:53am On Sep 15, 2019
am just bored this early morning sef. nothing to do.
Re: Zinoleesky All Time Best Songs Of 2019 by soundsng(f): 4:16am On Sep 17, 2019
can't wait for him to release a new song

(1) (Reply)

Black Solo's Friday Night Mp3 / All The Shoki Songs Released Last Year / Jay Z, Nas, Lil Wayne Make Billboard’s 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time... Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.