Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,541 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

5 Ways To Increase Targeted Visitors...to Your Website! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Ways To Increase Targeted Visitors...to Your Website! (739 Views)

Quality, Targeted Visitors In 24 Hours, 100% Human. No Spam To Your Blog/website / Drive More Targeted Visitors To Your Website, Blog And Business / Best Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website Without Spending A Dim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Increase Targeted Visitors...to Your Website! by NLSOFT: 3:42am On Sep 14, 2019
I have talked to several marketers on the Internet and by far the biggest reason most of them haven't made money is that they don't bring enough targeted visitors to their websites.

I am not saying they don't know how to bring target visitors to their site, because I am sure many of them do. What I am saying is that most marketers are not willing to put in the effort it takes to drive massive amounts of traffic to their sites.

No one likes to admit it, but let's face it most of us are lazy, we are always looking for an easier way to do things. There is nothing wrong with that, but there are some things that just have to be done a certain way and there just isn't a short cut.

When it comes to targeted traffic we have all looked for an easier way. I tried auto traffic exchanges, it doesn't get much easier than that. Would you like to guess how many products I sold using auto traffic exchanges?

Don't waste your time guessing I have never sold a product using auto traffic exchanges and don't remember ever selling a product using manual traffic exchanges for that matter. I am not against using traffic exchanges they have their place, but selling products is not one of them.

You are probably thinking when is he going to get to the 5 ways to increase targeted visitors to a website. I am getting there, but you need to understand the 5 ways are important, but the reason you are not making money is not that you don't know the 5 ways to bring targeted traffic to your site, the reason you are not making money is that you don't believe they work.

You may have tried a few of the ways to get targeted traffic, but never put in a lot of effort or did it the way you wanted to do it because doing it the way you were told to do it would just take too long.

The people that will make money after reading this article are the people that have a burning desire to make it no matter what the cost, and no matter how much time it takes. The people that came to the Internet looking for an easier way to make money than going to a dead-end job will have to wake up and realize that making money on the Internet is not a lot easier than going to that job. Those that accept that and stop looking for the easy way to make money will benefit from this article.

So Here She Goes The 5 Ways to Increase Target Visitors To Your Site

#1. Writing Articles

#2. Search Engine Traffic

#3.Posting In Forums And Classifieds

#4. List Building

#5.Viral Marketing

Just get this 5 areas right and you are sure of getting targetted traffics to your website, and you and I knew that traffics mean more money to your business products and service

An article, in other words, is restricted to a certain number of words so I can not tell you exactly how to use the 5 ways to increase targeted visitors on this post today.

I hope you noticed that most of the 5 ways to get targeted traffic involve writing, most people have trouble writing, I have trouble with it too, that is what this article is about, just buckle down and do it no matter how hard it is.

Don't be like some people and write an article and say to yourself, it took so long to write this article I will just submit it to 10 article directories. You need to submit that article until your fingers can't type anymore if you will do that it can get easier because then you will be making some money that you can use to have ghostwriters write articles for you while you take the credits

From All Of Us
Mbonu Watson
NL_SOFT
https://nairalearn.com/ #eLearning #Portal
https://advert.ng/ #Buy #Sell #Rent #Anything #Online

To grow your business faster, Use these 5 Ways to Increase Targeted Visitors...To Your Website!

Is Working

Good Luck!

About The Author

Mbonu Watson is a Developer, He Makes His Leaving From Developing Website App, Web Development, Mobile App And Internet Marketing

So should in case you need a website developer or want to redesign your existing website or best promote your business and service online, JUST Get In Touch With Me Here 080 68 60 84 90

With Thanks Once More
Re: 5 Ways To Increase Targeted Visitors...to Your Website! by Betty11(m): 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
NLSOFT:
I have talked to several marketers on the Internet and by far the biggest reason most of them haven't made money is that they don't bring enough targeted visitors to their websites.

I am not saying they don't know how to bring target visitors to their site, because I am sure many of them do. What I am saying is that most marketers are not willing to put in the effort it takes to drive massive amounts of traffic to their sites.

No one likes to admit it, but let's face it most of us are lazy, we are always looking for an easier way to do things. There is nothing wrong with that, but there are some things that just have to be done a certain way and there just isn't a short cut.

When it comes to targeted traffic we have all looked for an easier way. I tried auto traffic exchanges, it doesn't get much easier than that. Would you like to guess how many products I sold using auto traffic exchanges?

Don't waste your time guessing I have never sold a product using auto traffic exchanges and don't remember ever selling a product using manual traffic exchanges for that matter. I am not against using traffic exchanges they have their place, but selling products is not one of them.

You are probably thinking when is he going to get to the 5 ways to increase targeted visitors to a website. I am getting there, but you need to understand the 5 ways are important, but the reason you are not making money is not that you don't know the 5 ways to bring targeted traffic to your site, the reason you are not making money is that you don't believe they work.

You may have tried a few of the ways to get targeted traffic, but never put in a lot of effort or did it the way you wanted to do it because doing it the way you were told to do it would just take too long.

The people that will make money after reading this article are the people that have a burning desire to make it no matter what the cost, and no matter how much time it takes. The people that came to the Internet looking for an easier way to make money than going to a dead-end job will have to wake up and realize that making money on the Internet is not a lot easier than going to that job. Those that accept that and stop looking for the easy way to make money will benefit from this article.

So Here She Goes The 5 Ways to Increase Target Visitors To Your Site

#1. Writing Articles

#2. Search Engine Traffic

#3.Posting In Forums And Classifieds

#4. List Building

#5.Viral Marketing

Just get this 5 areas right and you are sure of getting targetted traffics to your website, and you and I knew that traffics mean more money to your business products and service

An article, in other words, is restricted to a certain number of words so I can not tell you exactly how to use the 5 ways to increase targeted visitors on this post today.

I hope you noticed that most of the 5 ways to get targeted traffic involve writing, most people have trouble writing, I have trouble with it too, that is what this article is about, just buckle down and do it no matter how hard it is.

Don't be like some people and write an article and say to yourself, it took so long to write this article I will just submit it to 10 article directories. You need to submit that article until your fingers can't type anymore if you will do that it can get easier because then you will be making some money that you can use to have ghostwriters write articles for you while you take the credits

From All Of Us
Mbonu Watson
NL_SOFT
https://nairalearn.com/ #eLearning #Portal
https://advert.ng/ #Buy #Sell #Rent #Anything #Online

To grow your business faster, Use these 5 Ways to Increase Targeted Visitors...To Your Website!

Is Working

Good Luck!

About The Author

Mbonu Watson is a Developer, He Makes His Leaving From Developing Website App, Web Development, Mobile App And Internet Marketing

So should in case you need a website developer or want to redesign your existing website or best promote your business and service online, JUST Get In Touch With Me Here 080 68 60 84 90

With Thanks Once More
plz can we talk on WhatsApp 07089071412
Re: 5 Ways To Increase Targeted Visitors...to Your Website! by TolaLeadIdea: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Creating quality and valuable content is by far the most effective strategy to drive free organic traffic to your website from Search Engine. When marketers take out time to do detailed research on popular topics and they cite credible references, they are rewarded with targeted traffic from online users, who are ready to make a buying decision. This type of content answers Searcher's Intent and looks to inform and add value to them. Lead Idea has been a staunch disciple of this strategy and it has yielded unprecedented results.
Re: 5 Ways To Increase Targeted Visitors...to Your Website! by NLSOFT: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Yes U Can, Just Add Me Up Here 080 68 60 84 90
Betty11:
plz can we talk on WhatsApp 07089071412

(1) (Reply)

My Adsense Account Is Having Issues / New To Programming?, You Wana Bcome A Good Developer In The Near Future?, Com In / Adsense Valuable Inventory: No Content Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.