Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

[b]how Much Do I Need To Start Mini Importation? [/b] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [b]how Much Do I Need To Start Mini Importation? [/b] (161 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]how Much Do I Need To Start Mini Importation? [/b] by laughplanet: 4:07am On Sep 14, 2019
I have answered that questions so many times. I didn't have up to 50k when I started my first IMPORTATION

DON’T read this except you want to start importation business. I’m glad that you want to go into IMPORTATION. I go into importation because I want to make money; and by reading this, I assumed that you also want to make money. There is no secret science in importation; in fact it is what we already familiar with in secondary school. And what is it? THEORY OF DEMAND AND SUPPLY
DEMAND determines what you IMPORT. Yes you got that.

Do you want to go into Importation Business and don't know where to start? You’re in the right hand

Majority of those that want to learn Importation business wants to make money, so if your aim is not to make money then don't bother.
Information is KEY that's why the RICH keep getting RICHER and the POOR are getting POORER
The RICH get information from the right source and ACTS on them why they POOR don't.
You need the RIGHT information to get ahead in life. I called those information "VALUABLE"
Note: (RI-RD=WD, read as Right information Minus Right Decision Equals to Wrong Decision),LOL

My friends laughed at me when I told them that I paid 30k for a SEMINAR because they didn't know what information I got from the SEMINAR.

I began my importation with 30k. Do you have 30k to start importation? Then hit me up let teach you how to make LEGIT money without STRESS
I won't only TEACH you how to source your products but I'll also TEACH you how to market your products and make huge MONEY.

My aim is that you succeed,Are you a student, a housewives, jobless,and want to make LEGIT money?,kindly chat me up NOW. https:///2348055278815 ....Remember that we are in September already, you can't afford to be broke at this time...[url]digihubsng..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Get The Link Up You've Always Been Looking For. / Africa’s Global Bank, UBA Is Now Available On Apple Business Chat / Classic Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.