Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,005 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Investors Needed For My Business I Call It Hidden Wealth - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Investors Needed For My Business I Call It Hidden Wealth (784 Views)

Investors Required In Home Appliances Business ( Whole Sale And Warehousing) / Investors And Partners Needed In Cloth Manufacturing / Partners/investors Needed For Haulage Partnership. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For My Business I Call It Hidden Wealth by TonySegun: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2019
Dear Nairalander,

INVITATION TO BE PART OF MY BUSINESS
It glades my heart to invite you to be part of my highly profitable and sustainable business.

Allow me to introduce MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD.the company was registered in year 2011,we carry on an inevitable service,do you know in Lagos today we have over 4.7million houses,imagine having just one quarter of that population giving us 6k every quarterly.this is not an idea is been tested and I can tell you authoritatively the response is fantastic.

With proper funding this business can generate multimillion Naira in no time,that is why am inviting you to come onboard let us share in this new wealth and employment generation platform.if this interest you in anyway pls invite me for round table discussion in order to see the details business plan and how to achieve the set go.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
ODEKUNLE SEGUN (Mr)
Re: Investors Needed For My Business I Call It Hidden Wealth by menwubiye(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good day Guys...
If your project do have any connection with:
- Solar Industry

- Real Estate industry

- Renewable Energy industry

- Agri Tech Industry

That needs additional funding to scale the project contact 08026521855 via WhatsApp
Idea stage projects are not welcomed.

TonySegun:
Dear Nairalander,

INVITATION TO BE PART OF MY BUSINESS
It glades my heart to invite you to be part of my highly profitable and sustainable business.

Allow me to introduce MEGIDDO PROJECT NIG LTD.the company was registered in year 2011,we carry on an inevitable service,do you know in Lagos today we have over 4.7million houses,imagine having just one quarter of that population giving us 6k every quarterly.this is not an idea is been tested and I can tell you authoritatively the response is fantastic.

With proper funding this business can generate multimillion Naira in no time,that is why am inviting you to come onboard let us share in this new wealth and employment generation platform.if this interest you in anyway pls invite me for round table discussion in order to see the details business plan and how to achieve the set go.

Thanks
Yours Sincerely
ODEKUNLE SEGUN (Mr)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Forex Software That Generates Live Trading Signals / Fundsmanager.org : The Best Donation/get Help Site You Can Trust / We Can Help You Setup A Bakery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.