Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Best Visa To Italy?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Visa To Italy?? (446 Views)

29 African Migrants Trying To Cross To Italy Die As Boat Sinks In Tunisia / The Best Visa Free Countries For Nigerians Going On A Vacation / Relocating To USA What's The Best Visa Application? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Visa To Italy?? by adigun98(m): 7:08am On Sep 14, 2019
Hello Fams,based on the current news I got about an italian city I decided to move there in search of greener pastures..please what's the best Visa to apply for
Am 21yrs old,
Am willing to study there but Id love to work first and earn enough to study,please I will really appreciate your advise on this.
Re: Best Visa To Italy?? by adigun98(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2019
Please someone help on this....�

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Advice On IT Training To Do In US To Get A Four Figures Job / Where Can Ur Account Balance Take U To / What Is Happening In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.