Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians (30218 Views)

EU May Impose Tough Visa Rules On Nigeria Over Illegal Migration / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by mamajj17(f): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2019
Is SOUTH AFRICA a HEAVEN, abeg impose your yeye Law, there are so many Countries out there. Life no get Duplicate lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by Bewiseedet(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2019
After escaping being linch what will take me there?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by skedman(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2019
SLAP44:
It's now official, Nigeria Is Now The Ant Of Africa. grin
we need to change our mentallity as a nigerian person you kept on bringing the image of your country down in the face of the world and you expecting them to respect you as a person.
You are a Nigeria there is nothing you can do about it even if you change your skin like bobrisky you are still a Nigeria.
Please the manner at which you respect your wife and children that is how people will do to .
Please grow up

8 Likes

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by Kenturkey048(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Tolumiide:
SA Government: If you go, no coming back.
Our government has done nothing to help us as a nation. Just imagine, no coming back treatment.
Some had to stay back because they know that Nigeria did not have plans for them
some had to stay back because of their investment and family ......abi u nor read that part ?we always look for the leanest opportunity to discredit our great nation....abi wen militant been dey attack oyibo ,she na all of them leave ni

2 Likes

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2019
Ok
drkass:
Thank God that I escape the biometric of a thing let me relax small in naija before going back again cos I have an unfinished business there.
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by InvertedHammer: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2019
/
What is the Nigerian policy on international relations?

Yes. That's right. There is none. Abike Dabiri, et al are just improvising. It is the dearth of leadership.
/
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2019
at the end, the dullardinHOE is doing nothing. just travelling about to 4k arab babes before e kpai. this trip back to Nigeria no be FG even arrange am, and we have navy ships and ...damn it! WTF
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by greypencils: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2019
Se Ori yin ti daru ni? You are killing us and threatening our lives and livelihood and yet you dont want us to leave. To hell with South-Africa. Last last, na we make mistake...We should have let them rot in apartheid.

1 Like

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by KaptainAfrika: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2019
You are actually saying we should send navy ships to another country, do you know the implication of that > WAR !

VajanahDischaj:
at the end, the dullardinHOE is doing nothing. just travelling about to 4k arab babes before e kpai. this trip back to Nigeria no be FG even arrange am, and we have navy ships and ...damn it! WTF

2 Likes

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by Bankyshinani(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2019
omo naija don fail... South Africa know say nothing dey for naija for dose returning,dats why dey made dat decision..... Nigeria come be laughing stock ���
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by ISLEPLACE: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2019
SLAP44:

This is shameful and rediculous. I just hope the government will do something about the state of Nigerians not only in South Africa but in other countries of the world, most of our bothers in diaspora are living in fear and unrest; either as a result of illegal entry, overstay or discrimination within African countries and in other continent.
However, for aspiring Nigerians planning to travel out of the country, please, travel only for the right reasons:
1. Legal Employment with work permit
2. Study
3. Holiday
Don't fly to orther countries with illegal visit or with the wrog papers and do not overstay so that no matter what happened, you can boldly defend yourself and you can get help quickly.

If you need a organisation to work with visit: https://www.isleplace.com
This organisation is an online Job board,for those that need jobs on the Island of the Indian ocean, especially Mauritius.
If you are Content writer, Marketer, Social media marketer, visit: https://www.isleplace.com

You can also join; islepace.mn.co

Don't forget, information is power...
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Kapeter:
the sa government can't just let foreigners (most especially black nationals) leave their country because of the actions of their citizens, they(the sa govt) are not at war with any country and they won't want their reputation down, it will look like they are not in control of their country, it's something that they really won't love.

Imagine, a country evacuating their citizens when it's not that they are at war with such country, that's why they are doing this. They won't allow any mass evacuation anymore believe me, they will keep changing their immigration rules to stop countries trying to mass evacuate their nationals.

Got it.

Travel advisory warning and all that.
But that horse Don bolt from stable finish
I think everyone still remebers that not so long ago robbery and rape were to sa what oil theft is to Nigeria
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by robotix: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2019
Kapeter:
the sa government can't just let foreigners (most especially black nationals) leave their country because of the actions of their citizens, they(the sa govt) are not at war with any country and they won't want their reputation down, it will look like they are not in control of their country, it's something that they really won't love.

Imagine, a country evacuating their citizens when it's not that they are at war with such country, that's why they are doing this. They won't allow any mass evacuation anymore believe me, they will keep changing their immigration rules to stop countries trying to mass evacuate their nationals.

What's your point? Baseless
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by Karemarealty288(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2019
drkass:
Thank God that I escape the biometric of a thing let me relax small in naija before going back again cos I have an unfinished business there.

Angel Gabriel came in human form with AIR PEACE to rescue you..... Well you can go back for your unfinished multi billion dollar business.. But might end up in body bag. No Second Chance.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by banji1(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2019
I believe home is where you find comfort and happiness. It doesn't necessarily have to be your hometown or village. Maybe SA has become a home those who stayed back in that country. In any way, I wish everyone Godspeed, heath and success in their endeavours

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by mexzony: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2019
What does SA have. Nigerian has oil minerals agriculture even tourism if only we get sense. These countries kniw these. Imagine we are only depending on oil and yet we have this reputation of a country you can't do without even though we have problems.now imagine we suddenly came to our senses so you think these countries can see our backs. We are a sleeping giant and they know this for sure. We are the ones doing ourselves I swaer.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by biggy26: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
SLAP44:
You mean they removed the 'GI' from the 'ANT' and left us as Ant?

1 Like

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by greatermeme: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
Why will a sane person will still want to stay in a place you are clearly not wanted. To hell with their ten years ban. Who will want to visit the shit-hole that is South Africa. My naija people, money is not everything. Don't let money determine your happiness. A word is enough for the wise.
One of the wisest comments I've perused on NL!
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by greatermeme: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
princetg:
That would be unjustful if they do that tongue
It'll be a big shame to our past leaders who raped the country! If the status quo had been maintained from the '60's when Nigeria used to be a global economic giant: when the Naira used to be far more stronger than the dollars! I weep for Nigeria my country! Can we go back to those glory days? Yes, it's possible; It's possible, if we can kick tribalism out of our dealings with our country-men. If we can shun corruption, even if it's the shortest route to wealth! If our students can take the pain and study harder, rather than indulging in exam malpractice! Forget about those thieves in power: for they have, but a limited time! Changing the story of this country begins with you and me! I know we can! Please, share!

1 Like

Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by themanderon: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
All this is happening cos we have a rubber stamp government who are ever ready to bend over cap in hand for any foreigner.
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by Henri8: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Fingerlins:
E no consign life!

Southy no be Paris or New York!
Or even Enugwu nọr Lagos.
Make them hold dia country make we here word.
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
You are actually saying we should send navy ships to another country, do you know the implication of that > WAR !

the implication is happening before the action sir... we have navy ships strictly for cargoes, as of that time tge ship was in the waters n they said it over the news but the info got silent the following days. FG cant contribute even 50naira to ssve his own citizens
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by ajl: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
dfrost:

Which big brother? Is that how your big brother always leaves his house and stays in your house all the time?

Big brother that does not have sense of shame. Is that one a big brother?
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by ajl: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
symbianDON:
south africans have not yet understood what they are doing to themselves......anyway, in as little as 10 years from now, the full gravity of their fo.ol.ishness will be evident enough for them to understand....

And once they take over possession of white-owned lands, which they deserve to do, they will be all alone facing sanctions in isolation.
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by dfrost: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
ajl:

Big brother that does not have sense of shame. Is that one a big brother?

Don't mind the yeye big brother. Who big brother help?

Agbaya big big brother at 59 yo. Big brother wey mumu angry
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by godwon01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Their immigration are so hostile to Nigerians national .I have two bitter experience with them. One, in 2001, I went on holiday from UK because I still have two years SA residency permit on my Nigeria passport. I was allowed to enter the country, when I was returning back to the UK after my holiday, the visa was cancelled on my way out .The official went to the extent of drawing two line on the visa. Still remained on my old Nigerian passport till today. Secondly. In 2009,I travelled from Nigeria to South Africa on UK passport and on the point of entry a lot of Nigerian were returned back despite having valid visa on their passport. I was forced to take their yellow vaccine card at 100 dollars on the point of entry with one bogus injection. In short , they are not very nice to Nigerians. They hate us .They don't pretend. The attack was supported by the South African government.
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by airneehorlah(m): 3:36am On Sep 15, 2019
SA are heartless
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by OiOi: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
skedman:

Please grow up
confused lowlife... I will hunt you till I expose the fraudster you are to the whole world.
You should grow up. You are living a pathetic life just like your confused father...
I am really ashamed of your linage. A grown up man like you opening monikers and pretending to be a woman... May thunder strike those who love you... Starting from your mother
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by skedman(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
OiOi:
confused lowlife... I will hunt you till I expose the fraudster you are to the whole world.
You should grow up. You are living a pathetic life just like your confused father...
I am really ashamed of your linage. A grown up man like you opening monikers and pretending to be a woman... May thunder strike those who love you... Starting from your mother
please are you okay upstair i wont tolerate this from you .i will advise you avoid me if you dont want to spend the remaining part of your life in jail. What is the meaning of all this rubbish .
When did we start playing .
You are warned
My profiile is written skedman and bodly written male. Then i am not getting you
Something must be wrong with you upstair .
If you are not careful i will write a petition against you this are defamatory words. Do you think i am a small boy that looks for women up and down on nairaland .you must be a nusiance
Look at this joblesd boy.
It shows that you mostly present in vacancies section and celebrities that is all
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by nlPoster: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
Why will a sane person will still want to stay in a place you are clearly not wanted.

Omg, this is so embarrassing and humiliating.
Re: South Africa May Impose 10-year Travel Ban On Evacuated Nigerians by nlPoster: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
RTSC2:
I don't think anybody cares.

People care.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free CNG Buses Purchased By Ebonyi Governor, Nwifuru For Workers And Students / Volkswagen Falls Into Gutter At Dopemu Lagos Due To Bad Tyre (Photos) / Flood Prone Areas In Lagos By Cotenant.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.