Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? (576 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2019
I just got to know that approval had been made for CONSTRUCTION OF ILOGU-IRENI ROAD IN KWARA AND OSUN STATES, AT THE SUM OF N18.41 BILLION. I am from Kwara State and I want to be educated on the particular location of Ilogu-Ireni road. I have never heard such name before. It is possible it exists or it is an old name of the road on the cartographic map. As for me I would have loved the completion of Ilorin-Kabba road that was stopped at Idofian.

PS.
I have frantically tried to google it without success. Can someone help on the location.

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Re: Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by helinues: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2019
koropon:
I just got to know that approval had been made for CONSTRUCTION OF ILOGU-IRENI ROAD IN KWARA AND OSUN STATES, AT THE SUM OF N18.41 BILLION. I am from Kwara State and I want to be educated on the particular location of Ilogu-Ireni road. I have never heard such name before. It is possible it exists or it is an old name of the road on the cartographic map. As for me I would have loved the completion of Ilorin-Kabba road that was stopped at Idofian.

PS.
I have frantically tried to google it without success. Can someone help on the location.

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Any lead?
Re: Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2019
The road is in the budget and have been captured by the Constitution.
The road will be completed since the budget has captured it and funds released.
Re: Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2019
MelesZenawi:
The road is in the budget and have been captured by the Constitution.

The road will be completed since the budget has captured it and funds released.

I agree with you. My r.f.i is about the location and not the question of whether it will be executed or not.
Re: Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by omowolewa: 9:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Write the Ministry in charge, Freedom of information Act covers you.
Re: Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2019
koropon:

I agree with you. My r.f.i is about the location and not the question of whether it will be executed or not.

The road is in the budget and Constitutional geography.

It was well captured and will be delivered in the usual style.
Re: Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2019
omowolewa:
Write the Ministry in charge, Freedom of information Act covers you.

Oh that is true. Nigeria is on a long thing ( I know why I said that)
Re: Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by alhabeeb(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
myself i've tried to find out under which local govt in kwara this said road pass through. Beside Oyun LGA where else lead to Osun state that commuters usual pass?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by ClassicMG(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Good question you raised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Ireni-ilogu Road ? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
ClassicMG:
Good question you raised

Thanks to you all. I have been able to figure out the road and I hope my guess is correct. The public information given is quite misleading and shows how careless most civil servants could be. How can Erin-Ile in Kwara State be Ireni? Or how can Ilobu in Osun State be written as Ilogu? Perhaps this is just a silly conjecture from me.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Is My Second Home - Osinbajo / These Are The Names Of Those Killing Nigeria / Water Level Rising Fast Along The Maitama-kubwa Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.