Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Need A Girlfriend For My Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Girlfriend For My Friend (217 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend For My Friend by Goodtidies: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2019
Good morning everyone.

Please, I need help from anyone who can. I need a girl ( for a serious relationship who is cool, calm and ready to build a positive future) for my friend( he is 35 years old) who is HIV positive. And the person should be of same status too. From Edo state precisely.

And if anybody can link me to any of their chat group. Cos, I learnt they have chat group where they meet and interact with people who are of same status.

Was thinking of visiting hospital in Benin - social welfare department to meet social workers there if they can link me. But, is it a good idea? Will they allow me in?

Somebody please help. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Healthy And Fit As You Get Older / Mosquitoes Do Not Deserve The Hate / Get Rid Of Prostrate Affliction With Stage-a Herbal Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.