Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians (9491 Views)

COVID-19: PSP Operators Applaud Lawma’s MD Dr. Gbadegesin, Lagos State / Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / LAWMA Officers Clean Up Gutters In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by Zephd1h(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nice
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by nyxus(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
Provide a structure and process flow for that.

Also PR and Mass Media can help too.
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
dominique:
They need to make the designated trash containers available for this to be achievable

Ah ah. Is it too hard to buy different colors of dustbin?
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by renewable1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nigeria shall be great again

You want a 1kva complete solar inverter today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by lozanni(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Starz825:
Are we going to be paid

You just asked the question at the back of my mind.
The government should get companies that can use the recyclable waste to generate wealth, to pick up those waste and pay people, as a form of incentive, to separate their wastes into general and recyclable wastes.

1 Like

Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rosella1:
Lagos needs to be sincerely worked on. This raining season can't be enjoyed in peace. Either plastic bottle dey follow you drag road or nylon filled with shit � is swimming towards your direction. Sincerely, I'm tried. And you should stop spitting on the ground; na wetin sef? embarassed

I feel your pain cheesy

Pele dear grin
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by tck2000(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
sean079:
Sorting of waste is no big issues but what methodology have those in government put in place to actualise streemline implementation. For the start each locality must has large size container to dispose different kind of waste. Such as Bio waste tank, metal, glass, plastics, etc

Correspondinly, each house hold must has small size waste disposal container for each of dis waste in their home. The plastic bags manufacturer must be encourage also to supply different range of polythene bags size to act as primary containter that will always be inserted in to the home small waste container to keep it clean for re-use.
Toilet n soakaway is must for any building to prevent mixing of human waste.
Plastic collecting bottle machine must be install in different mall around the city so that used plastic bottles can be exchange for few naira because already the plastic has been paid for when buying the full products.

Do all these and see transformation in environment.
!
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by jaxxy(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
We talk too much in this country bt nobody shows the example. Lawma shud take the lead 1st and stop dishing out instructions they haven’t even practiced.

Same goes to the government that says Change begins with u and not them.
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by meetmeonline: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
'
'
'
'

REAL WASTE OF TIME!
'
'
'
'
'
'
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by webngnews: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oh
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by PCRepairer: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
we don hear

Check my signature for laptop repair, if you know, you know
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by ericmor: 6:46am On Sep 16, 2019
In my area here, the psp woman said we have to register before they can allow us to start throwing death and also we are to be paying 700naira per flat every month and they don’t even come into my street self, they just park in the next street that is like 300miters away from my house and come and be ringing one yeye bell � on my street. Useless people
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by dominique(f): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
ornicus:

Ah ah. Is it too hard to buy different colors of dustbin?

After buying the different dustbin, where will the waste be eventually disposed in? They need to create an effective waste collection system for the recycling to be achievable
Re: ‘Sort Your Waste For Recycling’ – LAWMA MD Urges Lagosians by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
dominique:

After buying the different dustbin, where will the waste be eventually disposed in? They need to create an effective waste collection system for the recycling to be achievable

what typically happens is that once specific waste is dumped in specific bins and this guides disposal. most companies already practice this. a bin for metal waste, a bin for organic waste, a bin for plastics, a bin for paper, etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest / UCH Ibadan Responds To Alleged Expired Vaccine Administration / What's The Remedy For Vaginal Bleeding After Taking Postinor 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.