Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

10 Amazing Facts You Probably Haven't Heard Of - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Amazing Facts You Probably Haven't Heard Of (266 Views)

If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / You Are Missing If You Haven't Heard Of The CHATMOGUL / 10 Insects You Probably Don't Know Their Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Amazing Facts You Probably Haven't Heard Of by Roleks(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2019
Here are 10 mind-blowing stuffs you probably have not heard of:

1. Coca-Cola says only two people alive knows the coca-cola 'recipe', and they aren't allowed to travel on the same plane in case it crashes.

2. Yellow teeth are stronger, the natural color of our teeth is a light yellow color. Whitening your teeth can permanently weaken them.

3. A person usually makes a lot of hand gestures when telling a true story. When telling a lie, a person's hands will stay noticeably still.

4. The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.

5. A man once survived on Pizza alone for 25 years.

6. The world's quietest room is so quiet it can give you hallucinations. No one has been able to stay in the room longer than 45 minutes.

7. Real diamonds don't show up on x-ray images.

8. In Denmark, it's not against the law to escape from prison.

9. Music is powerful enough to change a person's perception of the world.

10. Hot water is more likely to break thick glass than thin glass. That's why test tubes are made of thin glass.

Which of these did you find most interesting?
Re: 10 Amazing Facts You Probably Haven't Heard Of by immortalcrown(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2019
Interesting and iformative.

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Facts You Probably Haven't Heard Of by Dathypebruv(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2019
Hmmm..........

1 Like

Re: 10 Amazing Facts You Probably Haven't Heard Of by restore8(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2019
very informative sir. I enjoyed the topic never knew about 1,4,7,3,2,6,8, pretty much everything actually. thanks

do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Hussel Is Real / Why Going Through Stress!!!order For a Pots Of Soup Today / Available For Sale *mt Magnet Star * Vessel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.