Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Web Users Trolls Footballer Emenike For Using And Dumping Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Web Users Trolls Footballer Emenike For Using And Dumping Mercy (326 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike Welcomed Apama & Prophet Rolex To His Lavish Home (Video) / Emmanuel Emenike: Reekado Banks Disrespected Me & My Family, Marriage / Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Users Trolls Footballer Emenike For Using And Dumping Mercy by linx123: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2019
Big brother Naija housemate, Mercy is currently the number one trending topic on internet after she revealed that Nigerian footballer, Emmanuel Emenike dated and dumped her because she had no social status and she only found out about his marriage to former MBGN, Iheoma on Instablog.

Marcy’s revelation is causing a stir online as social media users have decided to call out the footballer and also bash Mercy for trying to break the footballer’s home.

See reactions here.......https://janefblog.com/9023-2web-users-trolls-footballer-emenike-for-using-and-dumping-mercy/

(1) (Reply)

5 New Nigerian Artiste In 2019 / Saidi Balogun Finally Breaks His Silence Over An Alleged Scam Scandal / I Do JUJU For People - Seun Kuti Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.