Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 (1175 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price / My Personal Review: Itel A32F Is An Inexpensive Android Go Smartphone With The E / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 by WinningEleven(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2019
I got this baby for 38k at 3C Hub two days ago.
So the battery is still very new.
I'm just gonna concentrate on the battery which is it's selling point.
The battery life is very cool cool
This data is based on a mix of moderate and heavy usage
Though I'm a but disappointed cause it didn't meet my expectations.
But, depending on usage, I expect it to clock 20hrs max of moderate use. I give it 17-18 hours on heavy usage.

Here is the data. What's your take on this?

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 by WinningEleven(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2019
So if you are a person who uses basic stuffs on phones, I think you should consider this phone.

But if you are a heavy user, go for the pro or better brands like Samsung and Apple.

You could consider the redmi 7 and 8. Those are the value kings

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 by sureinfo: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
i think its a great power device, better still is the pouvoir 3 plus which comes with a 6000mah battery
Re: My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 by WinningEleven(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oh, how blind I was!!!
Tecno phones are wack!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 by Flytime: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
WinningEleven:
Oh, how blind I was!!!
Tecno phones are wack!!!
grin grin,be happy you've gone through the phase some have to experience before the eye opening revelations.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 by Vinnyx(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
WinningEleven:
Oh, how blind I was!!!
Tecno phones are wack!!!

I understand they're wack but what happened in your case?
Re: My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 by hardeycute(m): 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
WinningEleven:
Oh, how blind I was!!! Tecno phones are wack!!!

Re: My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 by ksmart027(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
how many hours does it take the battery to full
Re: My Personal Review Of The Pouvoir 3 by sunshineV(f): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
WinningEleven:
Oh, how blind I was!!! Tecno phones are wack!!!

congratulations bro ur eye don clear

it remains u......... yes u. shebi u never get sense? e go soon pepper u

I'm out grin

(1) (Reply)

Shop Easy: Updated Price List For Itel Android Phones 2019 / How To Send Free Text SMS On MTN / Tecno Storms Lagos Malls For Xmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.