Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Can Only Marry A Man Like My Father – Actress, Kenechukwu Ezeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Only Marry A Man Like My Father – Actress, Kenechukwu Ezeh (1606 Views)

Alaafin Can Only Marry A Virgin - Lizzy Anjorin Reveals, Says She's Not His Wife / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time / Toyin Aimakhu (Abraham) Buries Her Father. Actress Breaks Down In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Only Marry A Man Like My Father – Actress, Kenechukwu Ezeh by chiomarita: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2019
Beautiful Imo state born actress, Ezeh Kenechukwu Stephanie is pretty, endowed and ready for marriage, but yet to find the right guy after some heartbreaks.

Spilling what he had learned from her previous relationships and what she is expecting from her ‘husband material’, the Barber Girl star actress told [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] : “I have learned that one should be with a supportive partner. Good communication is also essential and of course, there is need be with someone who lavishes you with love and light and vice visa. Relationship comes with a lot. But I’m not scared of marriage, although I know there are lots of celebrity marriages crashing. I don’t share same fate with others.”

She continued: “That’s why I miss dad. I miss everything about him. I love the way he loved my mum. I miss his presence as a father to me and my family
To the way he pampered me especially. I miss the love he and my mum shared. I just know he was so nice before be passed on in 2001. I would love to marry someone like my father....more at https://pearlsnews.com/i-can-only-marry-a-man-like-my-father-kenechukwu-ezeh/

Re: I Can Only Marry A Man Like My Father – Actress, Kenechukwu Ezeh by Praizenews: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2019
Hapi searching
Re: I Can Only Marry A Man Like My Father – Actress, Kenechukwu Ezeh by restore8(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2019
na I'm be say you go stay house try. eeti. concern me self,?

.do you wish to build an Instagram page?

do you need someone who can help you grow your page to up to 1000 followers?

do you need someone who can manage your Instagram page?

kindly check my signature and contact me below. kindly contact me for more information.
Re: I Can Only Marry A Man Like My Father – Actress, Kenechukwu Ezeh by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2019
kuku marry your papa na

ode

(1) (Reply)

” Cee C Had Been Problem From The Beginning ” -wale Jana / Giggy, BBNaija's Ike's Ex-girlfriend Drags Him And Mercy (video) / Nigerian Singer Akeju Features On popular New York's Times Square Bilboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.